The Ft. Lauderdale/broward Thread: Flippers Casual Monday and Thursday

Why not just run the stream on Fridays? Up to a few months ago (unless the community still does so I honestly don’t know) people came there in droves to play so why not do that again. Plus people are less likely to have school/work or both the next day and would be more willing to come down to play.

[media=youtube]cHLxLSmk0oQ[/media]

I’m down to throw a stream for whatever day people are interested in showing up for. Honestly Thursdays would’ve been the best because there’re no big streams going on Thursday, and Friday-Sunday are usually set aside for tournaments. The only problem is that Graph is running a stream on Thursdays and has been doing so for a month now, so the Marvel crew are already committed to a spot. So I dunno. It would help us all a lot if we could get a discussion going on when we should run a stream – not as a Those Guys thing, but a community thing, because people have already told us that playing one or two days a week is wack.

we gotta plan throurouurughly all i got were the blueprints.

I’m actually talking to DJ right now about wtf we should do =\ Do you have AIM?

All are welcome if they want to join in on the discussion. Write down AIM names in MSG or post here and I’ll send out invites. (If you’re awake that is).

nellyfalls thats my aim

my aim is BadMisterrrFrost

not sure what id add to the convo tho lol

Heading to zp around 6 or 7.

My aim is Dreadz612. Dont know what I would add either.

im in serious need for stick repair!

the wire on my TE-s is destroyed T.T HALP

What do you guys think of how the show is coming along?

[media=youtube]UV7FQe_STs4[/media]

[LEFT]anyone planning on going to Final Round 15 in Atlanta? I have a SUV that can take 5 people total, meaning me + 4 people. Basically I am willing to drive the 11 hours if its more than just me going. So even if just one person wants to carpool, I am down. POST UP![/LEFT]

[LEFT]so far i have 2 people confirmed to go with me. if we get 5 people total, then the cost of gas and the hotel will only be around $115ish each. post up and let me know. i need 2 more people. either post here, or facebook miami mgc group or text me at 512 553 5938[/LEFT]

Is there anything going on at ZP tonight or is the ranbat thing done for now?

The Ranbat will start next thurs. The Location has not yet been decided and the actual system. As for today there will be a UMVC tournament hosted by ThoseGuys at Graphs house in Miami Gardens. If you are interested text/PM me in aim or here in SRK for the address… Anyone else also interested do the same.

starts at 8-12 ; Since ThoseGuys are running it…It wont take no more than 2-3 hrs/ more time for casuals etc.
Standard tournament rules; best out of 3 rounds;Double elimination
No entry fee, just 2$ to enter the tournament (winner takes all)
Will be streamed

AIM - Xomhollamox
Text - 3058986431

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7408/37441137.jpg

costume is sick, reminds me of felicia though for some reason.

10/10 would come again

Hello thread. I come to you from MI. Probably one of the top 5 players in my area. Anything going on this week? I’m in Deerfield till the 13th. Green Ace mentioned talk of games at Zero Ping. Let me know because I’d really like to get some exp while I’m here.

Well I’m at zp if anyone wants to get some games in.

Anyone in the Sunrise/Plantation/Lauderhill/Davie area that plays Third Strike / HSF2 .

ZP casuals today if anyone is dwn…Cause im bored…