The Ft. Lauderdale/broward Thread: Flippers Casual Monday and Thursday

[INDENT=1]Final Round Arcade will be hosting monthly warm-up tournies. These will be smaller scale cost efficient tournies which will take place in between the $10 entry fee monthly tournies to help level up your game.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]KOFXIII:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]2 out of 3 double elimination tournament. Winner must keep same team and order. Loser may switch team and order. Losers and grand finals will also be 2 out of 3 matches due to time constraints.[/INDENT]

[INDENT=1]SSF4AE2012:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]2 out of 3 double elimination tournament. Match winner must keep same character (ultra may be changed). Loser may switch character and ultra. Losers finals and grand finals will be 3 out of 5 matches.[/INDENT]

UMVC3:

[INDENT=2]2 out of 3 double elimination tournament. Match winner must keep the same team and order. Loser may switch team. Losers and grand finals will be 3 out of 5.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]Schedule:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]All sign-ups will begin at 2pm. KOFXIII will begin at 3pm. SSF4AE2012 will begin at 5pm. UMVC3 will begin at 7pm.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]Fees:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]$5 door fee. ALL FIGHTING GAMES WILL BE ON FREE PLAY FROM 1PM UNTIL THE END OF THE NIGHT. CVS2 anyone??[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]$3 for KOFXIII[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]$3 for AE2012[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]$3 for UMVC3[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]All pots will be split 60/30/10.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]2012 is going to have an exciting tournament season and we want to help the south FL scene stay as sharp as possible. Whether your an FR regular or not, come out and test yourselves against some of the top players in FL. Tournament will be streamed by Final Round Arcade. Starting in March SFvT will be thrown into the mix. As always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated.[/INDENT]

[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]MiamiX-Alex[/INDENT]

Congrats flocker, greenace, and pain making top 3 in marvel.

http://ceogaming.org/results/154-ceo-winterfest-121-2012-results

Hope to see the best of Broward tonight at ZP for Art of War I !!!

I feel like shit but I’ll still come. I don’t know if I’ll enter.

I’ll be at Art Of War with my friend David. He’s a new face to the community and plays Marvel. Show him some good energy and hype!!

If enough people are interested, we should throw a side KOF tournament. Maybe like 2-5 bucks.
Anyone game?

I’ll be here!

Im down to body ppl in KOF. Y does it say DMG Green Ace on those results? He actually get sponsored?

What time is this supposed to start?

yo, going to be moving to another apartment soon and need to do some spring cleaning. i’ve got a few broken sticks (not in the sense that the parts are broken…mostly wire issues (wires being chewed through) but the joystick themselves, boxes, and pretty sure all of the buttons work) that can be gutted for parts from various systems, holler if any one wants them. they were all custom made minus one mas and just need some fixes to be operating.

Thank you for everyone that came last night! Hope you guys had fun. We will be hosting ART of WAR II to run with our New Thur RANBATS+Stream starting next week. Just to runback the concept( I told a bunch of people last night):

Our Ranbats will held every Thursday on the ThoseGuys stream. It will be a 2$ tournament winner takes all for both Marvel and SF4. As the points system is going you will also be getting additional points for placing high in our ART of WAR II next month. After 2 months the Top 3 will be Payout. So far this is what we have planned for the SFL community.

1st place : We will be buying your plane ticket to EVOLUTION 2012 this year. so 2 ticket 1 for marvel and SF.
2nd place : Sticks
3rd Place : $ and a hug from Dark Hokage.

We will be thinking more concept in the coming days to improve certain aspects. But that is the plan atm. So 1st pace will be getting a free ride to Vegas this summer.

Thank you and Hope to see you guys to our future events. The Tournament that happened yesterday will be covered in our show this coming fri-sat 27-28th. (interviews etc…) Check our channel regularly and subscribe, also check our facebooks and twitters.

youtube.com/watchthoseguys
facebook.com/likethoseguys
twitter.com/followthoseguys

Sorry I didn’t make it. Had the worst stomach flu ever.

Is the ranbat this Thursday?

Had alot of fun here def gonna be making the ranbats, gratz Greenace on 2nd really takin your game to that next level!

Next Thursday.

I won’t be making the first ranbat : /

Hey greenace found these of you. The 1st one looks like you are meditating or in the zone. And the 2nd one lol.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/417520_10100893581282792_5133675_60934522_788580467_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/420700_10100893580908542_5133675_60934521_1928595078_n.jpg

might swing by ZP for some friendly casuals
@Ben how about a update avatar please of Gouken chargen UC2 ok thx

[media=youtube]81UDsGkuBoI[/media] lol

Ha, you wish stay online

Ranbat is on pause until we figure out what we’re going to do about an unforeseen hitch in the plan -_-; We didn’t know Graph was already running a stream on Thursdays and don’t want to split the community especially when there could be multiple days to play games. We’ll figure this out and let you guys know by tonight/tomorrow.