The EX Power Stance xx Mental Alertness cancel

[LEFT]Im havin a real difficult time cancelin [SIZE=4]the Mental Alertness after the Power Stance.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=4]Im usin controller. I can do the cancel just fine outside of combos…But Im havin the damndest time cancelin this technique…Any help? Ive been practicin this for awhile now…[/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=4]New to Jin[/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LEFT](Also one of my keyboard letters are missin) :([/LEFT]

Well, i can say is just keep practising. I personally think that those combos are waste of meter, even they look stylish.

The Damage would like to have a word with you.

Anyway, My Advice is to wait until you see Jin’s Arms Seperate and he holds them at his Shoulders. That’s the ample time to cancel.

It must be a pain to do 214p 2kk mp on controller. I’d recommend setting lk to X mk to square lp to circle and mp to triangle makinh your life easier to do it.

Or just, ya know, Use L1 and L2 Like you should.

I don’t use a pad on this game so I wouldn’t know lol. Last fg I ever used a pad for was ssfiv.

Well PPP and KKK Are Mapped to the L1 and L2 Buttons. This makes it so we can do EX Moves with a single button instead of two. However in SFxT, if you do that with two bars and you have a Super on that button, you’ll get a super instead. However this is easily rectified by just pushing two buttons instead of one.