The earth defense database~saki videos~

[media=youtube]ceIHxgG9DeI[/media] (morrigan/saki vs v.joe/polimar)

[media=youtube]9esf6Jk8JLw[/media] (yatterman-2/saki vs frank/yatterman-1)

[media=youtube]UWQyOb6o9kE[/media] (karas/batsu vs saki/ippatsuman)

[media=youtube]DvyY9IWl3Gw[/media] (CGOH Saki Ending)

[media=youtube]pcn2chE8mc8&feature=PlayList&p=F85B3D284ECEFFD9&index=10[/media] (my first day picking up Saki, paired her with Morg)

[media=youtube]laf6aQcgs4Y&feature=PlayList&p=F85B3D284ECEFFD9&index=9[/media] (w/ Morg again)

[media=youtube]gi8luOuCyq0&feature=PlayList&p=F85B3D284ECEFFD9&index=8[/media] (w/ Frank; against PTX - we know who’s going to win here but fun match nonetheless)

[media=youtube]kdM6ft9PPK4&feature=PlayList&p=F85B3D284ECEFFD9&index=6[/media]

[media=youtube]Lsij1KUJPhg&feature=PlayList&p=F85B3D284ECEFFD9&index=5[/media]

[media=youtube]-3ojzseQeHI[/media]

So yeah, I really like pairing her with my Morrigan, although I must say the chemistry is not exactly two-way reciprocal as Saki’s assist sucks and doesn’t help Morg very much. Not too much of a problem though.

Saki’s assist actually works well with Morrigan. You can back C, assist Saki during it, baroque back C to air combo. Also Morrigan with Saki in the corner is nasty. If you can rush down and keep catching them with Saki assist too it is good and if they block Morrigan but try to get out and send Saki assist out it will knock them back into corner.

Yeah, for combos and all, what I meant by I didn’t like chemistry was that Saki doesn’t help Morrigan zone as I would like her to.

Like, I’d prefer a grenade or the beam special, but that’d probably be overpowered.

Oh maybe your just not used to it right now because I am used to it and it helps when Saki knocks them away when I am with Morrigan if someone starts to gain upper hand on me in battle. Yeah but beam and grenade would not allow too many options for Morrigan combo ability. I think her assist is fine. Like it is good to zone with Morrigan but I only do it if I am losing. Hopefully you find something with it Tech Romancer.

You know you’re probably right.

The thing is I had in my mind a specific way I wanted the assist to work for me and it didn’t so I called it “bad”. I just need to utilize the way it meant to be used.

[media=youtube]xGUm26ccA24[/media]

Good match if my fuckin wii ever gets working again i’d like to play you with my saki team.