The Dogs of War Clan

Hello everyone! I’m TheGuyWhoSaidNay (or Nay for short).
I noticed here that people play fighting games (well, the site is named after a fighting reference, so…) and I can tell that this is a strong community. However, today, I want to discuss about the Dogs of War Clan, a PS3 only clan that helps players have fun with their gaming careers.

Here at Dogs of War, we try to recruit players to have the best gaming experience possible. We don’t judge based on level. Its all about having fun. :slight_smile:
The site has evolved a lot of the past year, and we try to innovate every single day. Recently, thanks to the help of KillingJoke04, we passed a (sort of) bill to allow fighting games since there are numerous people who play them. We play shooters, but fighting games is starting to be popular since its fun to pair up in a lobby and joke around, talk about strategies and just have loads of fun.

The games we have are Mortal Kombat (2011), Super Street Fighter 4 and Marvel vs Capcom 3. We would love people to expand the choice of fighters, and be glad to have new challengers.

I don’t want to pressure you. I understand if you don’t want to be part of a clan, that’s fine. I still appreciate that you are reading this message. If you are interested, here are some requirements:

• Must be at least 16: I don’t make the rules (and if it were me, I would bend the rule a bit), but the thing is that we want people to be mature about playing. No trolling or stuff like that. I know its fun (for some), but we don’t want it here. Usually, we have had experiences about kids being unenjoyable and annoying to play with. Hopefully, you will be mature (which i’m sure you are). ^ ^
  • Have a mic: I’ve had this experience when I first joined the clan. Not having a mic makes it very hard to communicate and impacts the gaming experience. Talking with other clan members during games can be very funny and rewarding, allowing people for some memorable times.
  • Be active: When HD (hotdog_fingers) appoves your application, we expect you to be active. If you can’t due to work, family, etc… thats ok. That comes first. However, if you want to be a good part of the clan, play with the officers online, be friendly and post on the forum. If do good work, you will earn ribbons. Your work is appreciatecd.

Anyway, sorry if that was a boring read. Thanks for reading this by the way. If you join, add me on PSN and we can play some. Hopefully i’ll see you soon ^^

Nay

http://dowg.net/

SIGN ME UP

I can do a sexy dance like juicebox when I land an ultra. Will you sponsor me?

Will you fly me to EVO? I live in Sweden.