The D.M.V. (DC_Maryland_Virginia)

I’m down.

me too if y’all let me know what’s up I’ll try to get down there

i want to

I’ve tried to use NullDC a while back (January) and it ran at 60 FPS, but it would crash every 3-4 matches. Has this been fixed yet?

wtf is up w/prices for flights to vegas over evo weekend? gas prices went down a lil bit but flight prices are still high as shit.

Man, I dunno. I guess Vegas prices will stay high just because it’s always the place to go during the summer. I paid $190 each way with Southwest, but I got my tickets back in January on a Wednesday morning.

the first time i went to evo, it was 190 round trip.

wow, md/va without trolling?

dudes are on like punishment or something.

The D.M.V. (Soft) Thread

Shiiiiiiiiit!:pray:

I’ve ran through arcade mode a few times, no issues with it crashing.

Where did you get your tickets and how far in advance did you book them? I couldn’t find a thing this year for under 500 (starting a little over a month back).

Gotta get em early. Like beginning of the year early (or last year).

I believe they went up around April on forth.

You had a good run man.

summer is actually the down time for vegas because it’s so hot (from what i’ve heard) so it is strange that the prices are staying so high still.

they went up when the shit in egypt went down or before, because that is when i started looking for tickets. i tihnk they skyrocketed because everyone was scared about not getting gas and shit.

sako making ibuki look top tier right now

Daaaaamn new thread? Snazzy.

Yo for anyone who’s interested in a little something called AE, I hear the GamePad down in Fredericksburg is doing an all-day free play this Tuesday (6.7). Anyone thinking about hittin that up?

xmen first class is gdlk

I think it’s pretty difficult for some folks to get down to Gamepad from Maryland. No clue how folks still feel about the venue, but there’s also the fact to consider that there’s a similar event going on up at Xanadu games for AE’s release. Uh, mainly what I want to say is that you may way to ask in the Virginia Thread, since Richmond folks would possibly be more perceptive to the idea (and more willing to make the shorter trip).

Listen to me very carefully, my friend: RC will not bring you peace.

for a bit i thought the last thread was locked to prevent us “abusing” the like system
disappointed I’m not home to play mvc2 today
vacation + sick 24/7 is worthless