The D.M.V. (DC_Maryland_Virginia)

I like to surprise people though. :sad:

old thread is sleeping with the dinosaurs (rip)
weā€™ll all be great team players this time!

Hey who is going to win the first monthly for AE.

Also how do you guys want the ranbats weekly payout or points for evo ticket at the end?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

^ i like inerd

[media=youtube]ZzvL4O3uomg[/media]

Either one would be fine. But, if you are going to go with the points system. It shouldnā€™t be for the EVO trip. EVO is next month so the people that are planning on going already have their plane ticket and room covered or would have it by the time the Ranbat season is over. Would be a good chance for the people that want to go to EVO but donā€™t have the money but useless for the people that already have the ticket paid for. I guess at that point you would just do payout anyway.

Mlk jr libary in D.C is the main spot for me, i play mvc3 almost every saturday, but we donā€™t have any pros (mostly scrubs) and you can only be 12-19 unless you rent a room

New threadz? kewl.

Can I come thru to play MvC2 with yā€™all? Iā€™m not very good. :sad:

HAV

use the media embed button to add the youtube vids.

fuck iā€™m scared to post now. especially with the koop av staring at me.

on topic: games?

I want to play but I dont know if I can come thru until later Strogg

so ya, i live on hathaway. you guys them smash players gunflameburi was talking about but who iā€™ve never meet (or have i?)

and you donā€™t see burningfist around cause he owes 3s players money

Lol, maybe Iā€™m too old or something, but did people not feel welcomed?

a trolless thread. this is gonna be tough, esp if iturd or rugi postā€¦ i see many infractions and bans in my future.

Yep, thatā€™s what I heard.

DAMMMMNNNN

all my likes are gone. from 4 hundred something to 43. fackā€¦

almost had that 500 trophy

Decided I want to step my CvS2 game up. Running NullDC, but canā€™t tell if Iā€™m running at full speed or not. Really need to get a PS2.

Add me to that OP.

Also really happy with how I did at the Xanbats this week. 2nd isnā€™t anything to be mad about (still wanted first though).

Iā€™m not at all happy for this past wed. But whatever.

ECT? whoā€™s going? room please?

Who is playing today?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk