The completely human Alisa combo thread

Alisa Solo Combos

Midscreen
0-bar
c.lp > c.lp > c.mk xx QCB+k > FS.hp xx QCF+p with k follow up = 299 DMG

s.lp > Cs.mp > C.lp > C.mk xx QCB + k > FS.hp xx QCF+p with k follow up = 315 DMG
Skipping the first S.lp turns the damage up to 329

s.hk > c.lp > c.mk xx QCB+k > FS.hp xx Qcf+p -k = 359 DMG
Punish combo.

1-bar
Alisa Doesn’t really gain much damage from using meter to make it worthwhile.

C.lp > CS.mp > C.lp > c.mk xx QCF+KK-p , S.hk > C.hp xx QCF+p-k = 324 DMG
Skipping the first C.lp turns the damage up to 345.

c.lp > c.lp > c.mk xx DP tag = 213 DMG before tag, depending on you partner Dmg can go to 400 +.

2-bar
s.hk > c.lp > c.mk xx QCB+k > c.mk xx super = 433 DMG

Unless it will kill, i haven’t seen a use for the super. **

Corner
0-bar
c.lp > CS.mp> c.lp > c.mk xx QCB+k > CS.mp > CS.mp > C.mk > QCF+p-k = 312 DMG
Skipping the first C.lp turns the damage up to 335 dmg

c.lp > CS.mp> c.lp > c.mk xx QCB+k > CS.hp xx CADC > CS.mp > C.mk > QCF+p-k = 338 DMG
The link between QCB+k and CS.hp is pretty tight. probably not worth it for just a little bit of DMG.

1-bar
I didn’t find any worthwhile corner combos for one bar, feel free to post some, ill add them in.

Team Combos

0-bar
low launch > CS.mk Mp follow up(quick access)<C.hp xx Qcf +p -k = 347 DMG

High launch into alisa > CS.mp > CS/FS.mp > c.mk xx QCF+p-k = 340

High launch into alisa > cs.hp xx CADC, cs.mp, cr.mk xx QCF+p -k = 370 DMG

1-bar
DP tag into alisa > CS.mp > CS/FS.mp > C.mk xx QCF+p-k = 400 DMG

DP tag into alisa > CS.hp xx CADC > CS.mp > c.mk xx QCF+p-k = 430 DMG

Tested with Julia’s hk.DP (160 DMG)
Ryu C.HPxx L.tatsu tag > c.lp > FS.mp > C.mk xx QCF+p-k = 337 DMg.

These are just a few examples from moves that are tag cancelled quite often. There is bound to be better character specific combo’s, feel free to post them.

CADC combos

Using the CADC mechanic allows you to squeeze out the most damage, but unless its a punish its not really worth the extra damage.

Mid screen Hit confirms

c.lp > c.lp > c.mk xx QCB+k > FS.hp CADC c.lp > c.mk xx QCF + p-k = 308 DMG

Punish combo 0 bar

S.hk > c.lp > C.mk xx QCB + k > FS.HP CADC c.lp > c.mk xx QCF+p - k= 368 DMG
Skipping the CADC gives you 359 DMG

1 bar tag combo punish

J.hk > S.hp CADC DP tag into julia J.hk > T.hp > walk forward C.hp xx QCB + p = 528 DMG
Missing the J.hk bring the dmg down to 495
Its necessary to CADC the S.hp to get all the hits of the DP. depending on your partner you’ll get more or less dmg.

[LEFT]Destruction form Combos[/LEFT]
[LEFT]post overhead DES[/LEFT]
[LEFT]cr.LP xx st.MP xx cr.HP xx EX.qcb+2P, st.LP, st.MP (5 hits),cr.HP qct+P, K = 348 DMG[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]To do even more you can link cr.MP from lost access and cancel into regular qcb+P and do the same thing, making you do 392 for no meter (and build a lot too) (429 including lost access)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]cr.MP xx qcb+P, st.LP, st.MP (5 hits), cr.HP qct+P, K followup.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]In DES Alisa’s only use for meter in combos seems to be for wall carry. And she’s really good at it too![/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]This combo is 67 hits (her maximum solo I think), If you can use it to win the final round, go for it![/LEFT]
[LEFT]j.HP, s.LP, s.LP, cr.LP xx, st.mk xx st.MP, (DES) cr.LP, cr.LP xx st.MP xx cr.HP xx qct+2P, P followup xx cr.HP xx qct+2P, P followup xx cr.HP xx EX.qcb+2P, st.LP, st.MP (5 hits), cr.MP (1 hit) xx qct+P, P followup, cr.MP (1 hit) xx qct+P, K followup.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]1. st. HP (anti-air), cr. MP xx HCF+P (Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = 230 meterless damage[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2. f.MP (overhead), TC to partner into ABC launcher combo, cs. MK xx MP (Quick Access), cr. HP xx HCF+P (Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = ~320 damage 1 meter[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]For combo 2, you don’t need a ground bounce with the overhead, and the launcher combo can be maximized for further damage.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
Fireball combo (mid-air):

1. QCB+P (M or H Double Rocket Punch), HCF+P (H Dual Boot), P follow-up (Thruster Right) xx st. HP, cr. MP xx HCF+P (Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = 260 - 280 meterless damage (depending on how many chainsaw hits connect)

2. QCB+P (M or H Double Rocket Punch), HCF+P (H Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = 200 meterless damage

Note: The thruster left at the end can be tag cancelled into more damage if you want to use meter. For example with Jin, I can get around 350 damage with 1 meter off an AA fireball by tag-cancelling.

Credit goes to Robofobe and Shiizu

[LEFT] [/LEFT]

Off a high launch or DP tag you can do the following for more damage.
cs.hp xx CADC, cs.mp, cr.mk xx special

Completely forgot to mention that, thank you. Anything else you have with CADC? I haven’t looked into them to much

Not for combos. Only footsie cr.fp xx CADC into surprise throw mixup.

If you want to flash I suppose EX qcb+k, fs.hp xx CADC, cr.mk xx special/super is decent. But you have better options for the same meter.

You should remove the useless combo you quoted me on :slight_smile:
Just leave the optimised version.

I’ll post some combos i’ve been using:

Fireball combo (mid-air):

1. QCB+P (M or H Double Rocket Punch), HCF+P (H Dual Boot), P follow-up (Thruster Right) xx st. HP, cr. MP xx HCF+P (Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = 260 - 280 meterless damage (depending on how many chainsaw hits connect)

2. QCB+P (M or H Double Rocket Punch), HCF+P (H Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = 200 meterless damage

Note: The thruster left at the end can be tag cancelled into more damage if you want to use meter. For example with Jin, I can get around 350 damage with 1 meter off an AA fireball by tag-cancelling.

DES combos:

1. st. HP (anti-air), cr. MP xx HCF+P (Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = 230 meterless damage
  2. f.MP (overhead), TC to partner into ABC launcher combo, cs. MK xx MP (Quick Access), cr. HP xx HCF+P (Dual Boot), K follow-up (Thruster Left) = ~320 damage 1 meter

For combo 2, you don’t need a ground bounce with the overhead, and the launcher combo can be maximized for further damage.

Thanks!
I think should be able to use cr.HP instead of cr.MP into dual boot > k most of the time off a juggle. You kinda learn to see the height after a while. But that would up fireball combo 1 a bit.

What do you do after a quick/lost access hits mid screen? I seem to go for cr.LP xx st.MP xx cr.HP or cr.LP xx st.MP xx st.HP TAG. (Or if I’m winning I’m looping them over to the corner for the bnb juggle, but let’s not get into that)
cr.MP xx hcb+LP (L Clock Setting) into tag is interesting but my team doesn’t seem to benefit other than in the corner, where I would keep Alisa in anyway.
Quick access being cancelable lets you combo into regular boot + p/k but is doesn’t seem very useful.

Also you can tag cancel lost access for a grounded combo (including jump in) with the other character for big damage.

I found that you can link cross art after clock setting. The timing seems to be 2f or so. It works off all versions on all ranges.

Here’s the damage it does with Juri (300) as a partner:
Quick Access, cr.MP (3) xx Clock Setting, cross art = 542
Lost Access, cr.MP (3) xx Clock Setting, cross art = 574

It does more damage than full DES juggle into cross art in the corner.

Clock Setting can also be used to start a ground combo with the right spacing since the launching hit misses. It doesn’t give a lot of time to combo but enough to link a heavy normal.
To set it up do forward throw, dash forward, des.cr.HP xx LP clock setting TAG.
It might be character specific, tested to work on Cody and Guile.

My follow-ups for quick/lost access are pretty much the same as yours. If I want more damage sometimes i’ll do cr.LP xx st.MP xx cr.HP xx EX Boot, P follow-up (Hard Reset), fs.HP xx Dual Boot, K follow-up (Thruster Left). You could probably get better damage for that 1 meter by tag-cancelling instead, but I like to finish most of my combos with either Thruster Left or DES st.HP/cr.HP. I find DES oki is pretty good, most players are afraid to press buttons on wake-up for a reversal when they see those chainsaws out (I don’t blame them though, the chainsaw attacks have some pretty crazy active frames!). Once you get them to respect the chainsaw’s priority, you can surprise them with the f.MP overhead.

I agree that regular boot doesn’t have that many great options, though Hard Reset seems to be fully safe on block, so it’d be a great way to make all your pokes safe by cancelling them into it. I never thought about tag-cancelling lost access, that could lead to some interesting tag combos!

Yeah I do ex boot hard reset combos myself every once in a while, but my team (Juri) can get more damage from a tag. But it’s good if you need to heal up.

Quick access can link into st.hp directly as well if you have a damaging tag combo in store, although I don’t trust myself with that link so I never use it.

Regular boot hard reset is terribly unsafe btw. Most supers can punish. Alisa herself can punish with cr.hp xx full combo.
Ex version is plus on block though and sets up a nice frame trap with the very same cr.hp.
Godlike normal btw. It’s safe on block on CADC forward and very plus on hit CADC. Basically if you want to get in, cr.hp is there to make it cake for you.

I noticed I’ve been using unoptimised combos after EX Boot > Hard Reset, and I think others are too cos it came from a combo video.

Until now I’ve been doing EX Boot > Hard Reset, st.HK, cr.HP (1) xx special/super.
To up the damage and meter gain a bit you can do EX Boot > Hard Reset, f.st.HP xx CADC, cr.MK xx special/super.
In the corner it’s also possible to go for the easier EX Boot > Hard Reset, st.HK, cr.MK xx special/super.

All this applies after EX Double Cut as well.

Also found that AA fireball (high hit) pandora activation, partner super works with the right partner.
Even if you hit the fireball from fullscreen Juri can do 1x dash super and connect. Requires about 1.5 meter.
Everything about this (fireball height, dash requirement, meter requirement, damage) is of course partner specific, but should work with most of the cast because of the insane juggle time AA fireball gives you.

EDIT: have to try this with Sim. He can probably juggle 2 supers if he starts with full meter.

After j.mk, I do cl.hk > cr.lp > cr.mk xx qcb hk > st.hp xx thruster left, it does 350ish iirc which is cool for meterless, you can also just st.hp xx dp tag cancel after the qcb hk, for damage depending on your partner.

It’s the way to go to maximize damage. (actually not but realistically)
But it’s not very good if it’s blocked. I don’t even think j.MK blockstrings into st.HK/cl.st.HP. Haven’t tested it though.

Might not, but could be a good frame trap :P, j.mk hits pretty deep, if cl.hk can combo off it, then I’m sure there’ll be a small gap on block.

it’s probably too slow to be a good frame trap. But it’s the situation after a blocked roundhouse that you want to avoid.

In other news I’ve finally found something decent off midscreen L Clock Setting! You can do des.st.LP (1 hit) xx qct+P,P, des.cr.MP xx qct+P,K for the most damaging combo currently.
It’s kinda hard to do though so it doesn’t really make the double cut combos obsolete.

Turns out there are good damaging options after clock setting after all.
This might change in 2013 though when the float properties of CS are changed.

[media=youtube]Afn5HLK_tMI[/media]

Juggling anything after Clock Setting should be much easier in 2013 because of the float being vertical, instead of the float right now that’s horizontal.

If the timing remains the same that is. And even if it does those combos feel like slow one frame links, IMO the hardest kind.
Stuff like s.LP or cr.MP will be easy as cake, but cross art and cr.HP will still be strict.
Once again, if the timing is unchanged.

Hopefully the vertical float will be high enough to allow some leniency; why bother to change the float type unless you want to make followups simpler? The current juggle is hard enough so I don’t see a reason to make it anymore difficult.