The Breaker's Revenge Thread

what’s sho’s infinite?

chain* -> st far C -> BC -> repeat til dizzy

• in general 3 light attacks work well. Otherwise you can vary at will, depending on the enemy, the distance, the timing, being in or outside the corner etc

thanks!

Breakers is underrated like crazy. Great thread.

Guys that is one version of Sho’s infinite combo…I have yet another…

There are many variations of the combo.

Just re-posting my video uploads in this thread, since this is far superioir to the one in FGD.

‘Slow Burn’ combovideo:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DFOEP368

First of my matchvids, Moetaro Breakers Revenge tournament final
Spinalblood vs 4K:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Q3M3CGT

Some more from matchvids, this time from Game 41:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FNHSRSJ7

I’ve got one more set of matchvids to come. Crayfish.

Maherl has an infinite combo also.

A French BR tournament Final featuring Condor and …you guessed it Saizo. Dear god is he the most mind numbingly boring character to watch ever? There is no risk-reward with him, everything is soo safe, that Heidern like sword AA special is probably the ultimate example. At least the manic French commentary livens things up a bit.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VN3ORQVT

Wot you got Dark Geese, I’m dying to see your stuff?

This is such an underrated game. I am surprised more ppl haven’t picked it up. anyway

Thanks for the Vids … keep em coming

Ehrm, Saizo’s DP is hella not safe if you have a move with decent rage. I think Condor can punish it with the super, not sure though. But if he has a super-cancel, I think it’ll hit you, come to think of it.

What is crazy with him, that I didn’t see in the kaillera tourney, is the bomb projectile. You can lock down with that in the corner like WHOA.

Yeah bomb is the best fucking projectile. If anyone sees me on Kaillera (Dandy_J), I will play Breakers Rev with you.

Got some long overdue Breakers matches me and one of my friends made about a year ago.
[media=youtube]Cj4Z_e51zMI[/media]
[media=youtube]-o84rjhzj7E[/media]
[media=youtube]y6yPG8KMdkI[/media]
[media=youtube]sEvY78x3R9A[/media]

If COMEDISDEGNO reads this: Don’t worry about it. I recently learned how to work with Camtasia. I remember he tried to get those out there himself but he had to depend on other people to capture them.

Good tier list … ??

I think you are not right .
Condor should be n.1 period.
Although he doesn’t have infinite ,he still has monster damage , good priority , and a good flexibility .
Sho sure has infinite , but his damages are not that good.

Tier would be :

Condor
Sho/Saizo

Tier debate now people???

I think this opens it up…he says Condor is n.1…

What do you guys think??

What’s up with Condor’s Piledriver? That thing grabbed me out of anything I had. I was playing Tia and the CPU grabbed me out of a super, out of a poke, out of a sweep (at full range).

Also, what does it mean exactly when the health is flashing red? Just so I know for sure.

i accidently found this on the mame my uncle gave me, its really addictive and the A.I can be a bitch, but i found out how to kid them with sho

capcom probably retaliated by making a copy of jin(sho) in the form of sean

also he reminds me of jin in tekken, its ironic that in sho’s second costume his name is jin :wonder:

Sho would beat the tar out of both Sean and Jin in T5 (regular at least)

Sho is too good in BR.

N_paul when the meter is flashing red that is the **TYPICAL SNK INDICATOR **that it means you can do your level one Supers. Aka DMs or Desperation Moves. Red=Desperation Mode.

If your bar is flashing red and you have a MAX Super bar then you can do what is known as your HSDM. (Or Hyper Desperation Move)You can study this attribute from any of the KOFS, All Fatal Furys practically and at least like 95% of all SNk games in general CVS2 counts in S-Groove which is a mimic of KOF 94s groove.

Check out NewChallenger’s Visco section.

We’ve only got two videos up so far, but one of them is the video Crayfish uploaded for us to enjoy. Thanks Cray, very well done video; didn’t know arcade extreme did a Breakers video.

http://www.newchallenger.net/main/forumdisplay.php?f=54

This is a really good thread. I’m glad I found it.

I have a breakers, and breakers revenge cart coming in the mail right now.

I’ve played it before, so I can add stuff once I get more experienced.

Saizo
-qcf+LP gets cancelled out by Pielle’s projectile
-qcf+LP is like a fast Sonic Boom with added chip. If spaced properly, you can follow up a blocked kunai with a poke that’ll catch an opponent if they try to attack/move. Midscreen kunai -> far HP.
-Grenade might recover sooner than Kunai.
-Kunai, jump straight up+P(I prefer LP).
-!!!Saizo has an instant overhead. U/f_u/b+K will instantly hit a crouch blocking opponent. Of course, u/f+K will get you punished if it isn’t the finishing blow. But u/b+K is a great runaway tool and will annoy to no end. The opponent has no way of knowing if you’ll do a low or overhead and it’s way easier(and faster) than its Street Fighter counterparts. If you jump in with an attack and it gets blocked then jump out with instant u/b+K, see how they like that. Also, you can combo into u/b+K. If Tia is crouching but not blocking then the instant overhead will whiff(lol).

Sho
-Sho also has an instant overhead with u/f_u/b+HK but it is more difficult to land than Saizo’s and it whiffs on a number of characters. But it is cancellable into super.
-If qcb+K hits as anti-air(might have to be counter hit), then you have enough time to land then do his fire kick super. When I get the time I’ll check to see if you can land and combo j.HKxxAir super instead.
-I’m pretty sure that if you do Super Air Fireball after a blocked qcf+K then it will be a crossup.
-Qcf+K doesn’t just go under projectiles, it has invincibility.