The Best Frank West Player?

Who would you consider the best Frank West player? I’m looking for some references or some matches with a good Frank in action. I know of Noel Brown but that’s really it.

Kusoru is pretty good if you wan’t to learn some basics
[media=youtube]E5dvTbGjTuk[/media]

I haven’t seen anyone sticking out really. And I don’t think Noel Brown has showing anything good so far other than using Frank for his shopping cart assist. I would not use him as reference.

Noel Browns Frank is doing very well for him so far. I would use him as a reference.

I disagree. He does really basic frank stuff at all levels. The reason why he has success with him is because he is a solid player, not because he knows how to use Frank, and whenever he fails to level him to 4, he has Wesker to fall back on. So in other words, he wins because of wolverine, shopping cart, and Wesker anchor/lvl2. Even his TAC combos are weak, and he uses week 1 Frank tech still.

Kusoru is who you should reference for now since he seems to be the only other solid Frank West player, and he uses a fair amount of technology. Only bad thing is I would say his team focuses a little too much on Frank.

Noel’s Frank is pretty bad. No hate against him personally but he’s got a MvC2 team in a sense. 2 characters and a assist.

There’s a lot of times he could level up Frank (and honestly wish he would considering he has Wolvie on point) but he just runs through teams with wolvie and wesker. If he does bother to level up Frank, he has 2 good point characters and 1 of those points being a decent assist.

at least when Frank is at lvl 3 or 4, Noel can actually whiff punish with 5B and 2B with some range rather than a fucking plunger. It’ll at least make his comebacks a bit better knowing people are going after Wesker.

I haven’t seen any really good franks stand out, to be honest.

Noel brown is cool, with the wasteful but still cool to see double TAC into DHC glitch stuff. Highly inefficient, but it get him there.

I don’t really like Kusuru. His frank is good, but his team is just…ugh. Joe only seems to help via TAC (might be able to DHC, still not thrilled). Rocket racoon gives him a solid THC option, with the added drawback of having to learn Rocket racoon. I’ll need to see more of him.

I think Jint has a real decent Frank. He’s an American player. Noel only knows how to level up Frank fast and abuse the chainsaws. That is by no means a bad thing, but that’s the truth, really.

well generally when Frank is level 4 he’s going to abuse chainsaws. You’re not going to sit there and not spam 3 of the best normals in the game to get a hit confirm. The problem in Noel’s case is that it’s not his main goal with Frank. He’s contempt in using him as an assist only character and you can’t really blame him when he’s still playing Wolvie/Wesker.

I really don’t like his team choice but looks like Noel Brown is stepping his game up.

[media=youtube]AbaYMdY57AM[/media] More solid frank west play. Good mixups, mindsets, and strategies.

HIs team isn’t built for Leveling Frank. It’s just he’s good with Wolvie and Wesker, Frank is there to go grocery shopping.

I like what Noel does with Frank on his team. He doesn’t try to main every character on his team like everyone seems to want to do in this game. I have Iron Man on my team but he’s not my main main character or nothing. He just gives my team what I want and just happens to be a character I’ll have to learn for specific purposes. Frank is that guy that gives him what he wants. A real assist + a seperate anchor style character when powered up that forces people to take their focus off Wolverine and Dark Wesker.

Plus he does get his Frank to level 4 often enough and when that happens it’s like fighting 2 anchors basically because you gotta deal with Frank West crap and then deal with Dark Wesker anchor after. If Dark Wesker provided a real horizontal attack assist he would be able to roll + assist left/right people into oblivion also.

Kusoru is good

Since it’s been about a year since the last post, anyone have any notable Frank players they’d like to mention?

Bee and ApologyMan are your best bets right now.

Thanks for the quick response! Just finished watching Bee body F. Champ like it was nothing, and almost entirely with Frank!

I think Bee has the best Frank in neutral, ApologyMan has the best application of his tools once he’s in. (Amongst players competing against top level players)

VHS Cless!