The Beginner's Guide to Mega Man Trigger

megaman is a cool char. you can hit his c shots though with a physical attack.

But I made some cool combos.

5A 5B 2B 6B 236B 3C SJ B B J. B 6B 236A 6B INTO 214A+B super.

after that first air 6B you can actually just land and relaunch with 3C

yea you can do that but i like to do the lvl 3 after the f+b in the air just cause his lvl3 looks cool

…Wow an infinite already… and ohes noes JWo using MM… ><

People found infinites first day. Thank god for Mega Crash, seriously.

Well, it’s not an infinite, but I do have something interesting to add. I don’t know if it’s common knowledge/sense or not though.

When you do your 3b with the drill arm equipped, you can cancel out of the attack after the first hit with any weapon swap or super. If you do a weapon swap to cancel out of it during a combo, you can swap under the person to the other side of them. You can either continue comboing on that side, or see if the swap was enough to mix them up and start a fresh combo. You can even swap forward and back if they catch on. My current Drill Cancel combo is, starting with unequipped:
A, B, 2B, 6B, 236C, B, 3B, DC with 236C, B, 6B. You might be able to do the DC with 236B, then 3C, j, B, B, j, B 6B, etc., but the timing is tricky.

The benefit of cancelling it into a super is that it increases the damage the drill super does in most cases, much like the 3c cancelled into the drill super.

Also, MM’s level 3 super is mashable to increase the damage. I got it up above 17k by going crazy on the stick and buttons, but I’m not the fastest and not sure which buttons register. Hopefully someone else can boost the damage even more.

Oh, and a good wall/baroque combo, started equipless: A, B, 2B, 6B, 236B, B, 6B. From here, you have a few options. You can follow up with B, 3C and do an aerial rave combo, though you won’t be able to wallbounce again. You can 236C, B, 3B for good damage. Or, if you’ve been holding C the entire combo, do 236B, B, release C if it’s fully charged. You can also do 214B or 236B, wait a second, then release the full buster and see if they followed the mixup. If they didn’t, you get a non-prorated full buster shot.

If you want to baroque the combo, hold C during the entire thing and do: A, B, 2B, baroque, B, 2B, 6B, 236B, B, 6B, 236B, B,release charge shot. At 30% baroque this does about 24k.

Do you think we can start putting in some general info. Like a source?

I dont know if its been mentioned, but Mega gets No Chip damage when he shields with the Shield Gun. Instead of losing health, he loses from his Super Bar.