THE all inclusive Blackheart thread

Section 7 of 10 was finished last night. PM me the details on what you’re talking about and I’ll make sure it’s covered.

Yes, it should…

(anxiously awaits…)

…so what is IT?
probably going to go to Magnetro’s place to see about getting section 8 finished tonight.

umm no.

What do you think about the team Magneto-a/Blackheart-b/Cyclops-b ?

Reset keeps asking me about that team lol
I’d say it’s only as good as your Magneto is. If he’s solid, you can be a real nightmare with the added zoning benefit that you get from BH-B. Throw in lots of cross-up opportunities, unmashable tempest, and painful DHCs and I’d say this team is solid. If you Mag is getting spanked, it’s not hard to DHC BH in safely, and from there you can bleed time til he gets his life back as well as other stuff. I think I put some other stuff in the team chemistry post. Maybe I should put this up there…

Well my Magneto is BAD (I can’t do anything useful. I only know a few OTG tricks but thats it.) but the reason why I chose that team is because in theory it sounds good.

IIRC Cyclops AA can set up for Magneto ROM infinite, and it sets up for a BH infinite as well. BH helps Magneto zone and Mag’s Projectile assist can help BH control space.

yep yep. On paper it sounds really good. But in reality, BH with a Cyclops assist isn’t going to be doing that much damage unless you land some solid lks to Cyc-B. The real damage from this team will most likely come from Mag on point (assuming you’re solid with him).

As much as I believe that you should be able to land the infinite from almost anything involving the RH, you shouldn’t rely on the infinite with BH as your main means of dealing damage. To be honest, I don’t really like using Cyc-b for BH. Very often, you’ll find that he’s not going to help you to deal nearly as much damage as you’d like. If I have Cyc with BH it’s usually to compliment the Cable or Storm that’s feeling in the third spot. With the exception of the inescapable GB that you can do in the corner, there’s no decent amount of guaranteed damage he’ll help you to get.

If your Mag is bad, I’d say to try Storm with BH. You get a lot of the same benefits as you do from Mag but Storm is much easier to handle. Not to mention that the DHC between her and BH are down right painful. Hope that helps.

That sounds like a good idea BHK. Sent is starting to get boring so Storm/BH/Cyke would be a new fun team. Thanks.

No prob. I actually think BH/Storm teams are just under BH/Strider and BH/IM teams in terms of fun.

On another note, both parts of the Blackheart tutorial are complete (content-wise). Only thing left is to check for mistakes and make it look all pretty and shit.

BH/Cable/Cyclops and Sent/BH/Cyclops (in those orders) aren’t so bad. However, BH/Commando is generally better than BH/Cyclops, yes. (Wait, didn’t we have this discussion some time a long time ago?)

Back from the dead (and working on MvC2)… sorry, I couldn’t swing making BH godlike. :confused:

Stiltman, you change chars.??? Cammy???

oh well…by the way stiltman is right most of what is discussed in this thread has already been said in other threads.

i guess is alirght, but BK just direct them to the other threads, likle the stiltman thread where most about blackheart is already covered.

meh… The point of this thread is to accumulate everything from all the other threads so that people don’t have to search through thousands of post just to find what they want. That’s why I said to let me know of anything I missed so that I can add it to the first set of post for easy viewing.

Is there a bh out? YouTube link pls?

It’s on youtube as of right now. I’ll put the link in the reference threat since it seems to be the right place to put it.

thx! They won’t play on my phone though : /

ok. video page is up on my site along with the AVI of the blackheart video. http://magnetro.com/

Wow, I don’t know what to say. I’ve never been rendered speechless by a really good tutorial before, and I’m only halfway through at the time of writing.

Edit: Finished watching it.

Easily one of the best tutorials for a character ever [ IMO the best, although I may be biased…].

It appears that I have some experimenting to do. There are lots of things in this video I wasn’t doing.

Thanks Magnetro and BHK

Great vid, really appreciate the work that was put in. The ending was crazy sic.

More than welcome. Feel free to ask any questions about whatever if you want more details on some of the things shown.