That Girl is Poison Q & A Thread - Ask a question get an answer

Sorry I’ve been like away from this thread for a minute so ya…

uhh~ Rolento. what’s giving you the problem? everything or is it the jab pressure because if it’s the jab stuff just Alpha counter them like once or twice and they’ll stop doing it. if it’s his pokes or air game you’ll need to adjust. But then again, I haven’t seen a Rolento all this month…

Vega though…I hate that match up so I try not to deal with it(I use Jin as backup and starting to mess with Ogre). but all I can say is be alittle more defensive and check out his thread to see what moves are -on block so you can find ways to punish his shenanigans. But remember that should always be your first code of action, researching the problem~

I don’t have the time right now to write anything big like a match up thread for her, well not until i get the hitbox stuff(im trying to import the arcadia mag now) so until then or I get a large amount of free time…ya.

Have you guys found a way to utilize her backflip besides dodging fireballs

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

I think it’s useful to escape Hugo cr mp clap(backflip) next crmp should whiff

Does it do anything vs raven

I don’t know really haven’t played this in a while.

:k: :k: is good for some wake up defensive options…however don’t spam it.
It’s punishable if she flips herself into the corner so mind your spacing…

Obvious question here. Poison is the first character I’ve used with a cancelable sweep, and I hear a lot of hooplah about it, so what are all the tools you can get out of her having this move? Can you attach LMT to make the move safe? I assume doing it at a good range buffering with LP projectile also makes the thing safe like people do with Ryu’s Sweep to Hadoken. Are there any more practical uses for it outside of just making a sweep chain safe, however?

I’m going to Level with you, I haven’t really been playing SFxTK all the much(DOA4 actually) but I can answer this…

her Cancelable Sweep is a good tool and slightly abusable too but limited at the same time.
+Canceling this sweep when blocked gives good options from CADC(forward or backdash)
+Canceling into :lp: Aeolus Edge is a true block string from what I remember, so it’s safe.
+This is a vital part of of her better then average throw game.
+on hit, CADC can create unique wake up situations.
-Canceling into anything else isn’t a good idea…
-Canceling into LMT is a bad idea as it can be AA on reaction, this is very gimmicky so people look for this kind of stuff…
-Canceling into WoL makes you -3 at the least.

I use it in frame traps to keep the opponent on their toes as it’s a win/win situation…on the knockdown I get a mixup or a forced tech roll option, If they block~ the CADC still gives me at least 2 other options…so shes pretty well off if not the LP Aeolus is going to let me be safe. eh…still with all that the problem lies in getting into sweep range and using it effectively…

Can someone make a screenshot from PS3 version of game with all her titles?
I know her titles, you don’t need to name it to me, i just need a screenshot (or camshot [what a word…]) where they’ll be visible.
I know, that PS3 versions have one different gold title (“It’s a trap!”), so i need a screenshot of it.
Wow, my english is bad.