Thanos team combovideo!

Well… i have been working on this team for a little time, and finally, i got the chance to make a comovideo.

[media=youtube]a2qj_RElIOw[/media]

From vid description:

*"I wanted to create a MvC2 team that were powerful and original at the same time, and well… this is the result: Thanos (a)/Sentinel (y)/Tron (y).

The video was a little rushed, and a lot of stuff was left out: Guarbreak Section, a lot of Tron stuff, and some other and fancier combos.

I hope in a near future, remake this video whit a better quality, edition and with the miss stuff."*

Anyway… i’ll post later the important missing stuff, and again… sorry about the quality, but right now is the best i can offer you :sweat:.

Once more, hope you like it!

very nice vid.

Thanks…

Well let’s begin with the miss stuff.

Guarbreaks:

Thanos.

Lp, guarbreaks, titancrush.
Lp, guarbreaks, fp + tron
Lp, sent drones, guardbreaks, titan crush, drones hits (guard change), soul xx hsf

Bubble guardbreak (Sent & Tron).

Bubble assist, fp, guarbreaks, bubble hits, anythin youg like :rofl:

*If the opponet pusblock, you have to change the bubble timing.

Double Rocket Puch: Afeter HSF, bubble assist, fp, rocket punch, bubble hits, rocket punch (i can’t believe that was left out).

more later…

good shit!!
I use Sentinel/Tron as part of my main team. I don’t mind messing around with Thanos either. Good shit!

tnx… if you use Sent/Tron already and you are a top Sentinel player, then thanos would make a perfect trio.

Another Thanos guarbreak, the best i think (2 supers):

“Soul” (it makes one hit to the defense opponent), guardbreaks, HSF, DRP.

This guardbreak is very useful, beacause it can be done on normal jumping opponets, and of course on after death coming opponents, and no matter if he blocks or not, because you can delay Soul into HSF.

Today i will post my sickest combo, to be honest, it wasn’t left out for time issues, it was left out because i can not do it :sweat:… the timing must be very precise, i honestly doubt someone can do it, only on a programmable pad… tough, this script would let you understand some combos in the video.

With Thanos:

sent drones, lk, lp, mp, hk, bubble, drones hits, lk, c. mp, c. hp (launcher), lk, mp, mk, titan crush (lp), hk (otg), titan crush (hp) xx Soul xx HSF, tag Thanos, bubble, tag Tron, qcf + pp xx power, bubble, tag Sentinel, Rocket Punch xx HSF, tag thanos, bubble, tag Sentinel, Rocket Punch xx HSF, hk (launcher), lp, Rocket Punche, hp, hk.

5 tags :looney:!.. if someone has a programmable pad and wants to do it, i’d apreciate it so much, i would be included on the remix of the video and of course i’ll give credit :lovin:

More comming! and sorry for mi ugly english and my ugly fighting games wrirting :sweat:

Ah yeah! and maybe the next friday i will put some T/S/T matches! if i can…

^^HaHA.

Wow. That’s a combo.

really good video