Thanos reigns!

He is a destroyer of worlds and rabid Broncos fan who attacks with bubbles and a sparkley headbutt. If that doesn’t scream “best character in the game” I don’t know what does…

Thanos is top tier. He has Unicorn Sparkle attack!!! UNBEATABLE!!! THANOS REIGNS!!!

Agreed

Used to play with Thanos But sorry he’s not the best of the game I disagree with you guys on that, He’s just too damn slow specially the lagging times on his supers, Magnetos just own them easily! He’s a big character so he gets caught into combos easily, I like thanos as well but not to play against opponents just to use him for fun against the CPU.

Magneto never sparkles.

:rofl: Yeah He Never Does :rofl:

thanos the boss
wat up frankie!

thanos

there are some amazing DHC’s & THC’s out there that make great use of his hypers… also… i’d like to point out one neat thing… he always seems to lack something in the air… an air dash… double jump… air grab… flight mode… air hyper… ok… so he always seemed to lack almost everything in the air… thats really his main issue… he has good stamina… decent speed… good priority… good hypers… ect…

anways… he DOES have 2 air specials… diving knee and sparkle unicorn attack… and you CAN cancel the sua into the knee… AND… (i played the game for 8 years before i knew this) he DOES recover after the air sua during superjump… which was always a problem… in fact… you can do it… cancel to knee… and immediately cancel to sua again… if you went over their head to the other side… you can then cancel to knee again… OR sua again back heading in other direction again… and then knee… ect ect… it helps him a LOT, both moves go off pretty fast and can help him not have circles run around him so bad… which is why he becomes a combo bag…

its great against mags b/c his shorty limbs just can’t beat out 6’9" thansos’s as long as your above him…or unloaded cable… loaded cable will make the titan pay… i’d mention storm… but you’d have to somehow get above her head to even try and you wont… it is best however. against sent… sua xx knee xx sua goes off so fast and has such great priority moving dwn/fwd… that you can get up in his face and flying will only hurt him all the while avoiding most of his attacks which mostly move fwd until hes in the air…

if only thanos had an air hyper i could use and cancel to for mixup or toon switch… i’d likely have tried to do something more with this strat…

i did combine it in a strat where i’d use capcom AA… make them chase thanos around the air while hes always doing high priority specials… this means they have to come at you from the right angle and with a lot of speed… while plenty of people in the game are fast enough to do it… doing it w/out capcom nailing them is not easy… there are also not a ton of good air hypers in the game. meaning when they catch you… its not always as bad as when thanos gets caught on the ground.

MASSIVE AVENGERS SPOILER

[media=youtube]4E9TxdP4ZYQ[/media]

thanks for the spoiler jackass