Terrys Combo/Setups

I’m working on a Terry FAQ, because the FAQs on GameFaqs.COM have very little information about him and very little combos.

I’m an old classical Terry-player from the Real Bout Fatal Fury-times so I have to start all the way from scratch when doing my combos with Terry.

I’ve found some strange link when it comes to his Fierce Punch chain.

Terry has his Fierce Punch, that will when up-close do 2-hits.
I noticed that this punch can be canceled between the first hit and second hit. And I accidently discovered that it can be canceled to an uppercut that’s also cancable.

Doing so will cause more damage then the usual 2-puncher.

For examle:
Jump kick + Fierce Punch [cancel] Down/Forward + Fierce Punch [cancel] to Crack Shoot.

Are they any other chains that can follow up this uppercut?

Although I’m having huge problems buffering a Buster Wolf after the uppercut due to the Down/Forward motion for the uppercut.
Any info on this?

In Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Terrys Power Dunk was useful as a combo ender with both hits hitting the opponent - both the launcher and the smackdown move, but I don’t seem to be able to land the both hits on my opponent in Capcom vs SNK 2.

Also the Buster Wolf has now been made a launcher for juggle-combos. Has anyone good juggling combos for that except for throwing in a bunch of Power Geysers?

If anyone is willing to help me with combos to my FAQ will be credited.

Also, I’m working on an analyzation of Terry with the different grooves.

Thank you for your time.

Terry’s close fierce into uppercut can be made to hit one all 3 hits. First on every character, if they block the 2 hit close fierce, the 3rd fierce can be used to cause additional guard damage, which can be followed by a short crack shoot that is fairly safe.

If it hits, that is when it gets tricky. It only connects the full 3 hits on certain characters. I can’t remember them all right now, but it usually are the big characters. I know for a fact that it works on Guile and Terry himself.

COMBOS: JUMP IN HK,STANDING HP, LP CRACKSHOT OR BURNING N, OR SUPER…IF YOU ARE IN C GROOVE YOU CAN CANCEL FROM A LV2 BUSTER WOLF TO A LV 1 POWER G, YOU CAN JUGGEL AFTER THE (LV 1-3) BUSTER WOLF WITH ANY MOVE (CRAK SHOT,BURN N,RISEING T,)…N GROOVE JUMP IN HK STANDING HP,LV3 BUSTER WOLF ,LV1 POWER G,… YES THIS WORKS AND DOES AWSOME DAMEGE!!