[LEFT]
Tuesdays, 4PM-9PM
Game Galaxy Arcade
5346 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch, TN
Official Fight Night every Tuesday!
WEBSITE - FACEBOOK - TWITTER

Memphis Fight Night at New Gen
Memphis Fight Nights
Wednesdays, 6:00PM - 10:00PM. (May go past 10PM)
Greater Memphis Magic Arena
5796 Shelby Oaks Drive Suite 11, Memphis, TN 38134
901-264-5708
Cover is $5.

Knoxville Fight Night at Fort Sanders Yacht Club
Tuesdays, 7PM-late
Fort Sanders Yacht Club (Barcade)
Casuals, then $2 tourney
Community Organization: Knox Fighters FACEBOOK

KUMITE IN TENNESSSEE
[Jan 26, 2013] Kumite in Tennessee 2013 (Murfreesboro, TN)
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]USEFUL LINKS [/LEFT]
[LEFT]

Official Mid TN Fighting Game Haus
Facebook page for general introductions, shit shooting, trash talking, and whatnot.

TN Gamer XBL and PSN ID list
Spreadsheet with tags/IDs. Please add yours.

Kumite in Tennessee returns for Tekken Tag Tournament 2!

-When-

January 26, 2013 starting at 11 AM.

Signups will start at 11 AM and the tournaments will begin promptly at their assigned time. If you have ever been to a tournament run by us, you know we are sticklers for punctuality and running the bracket efficiently on time. This will be no different so do not be late!

-Where-

Lane Agri-Park Community Center
315 John R Rice Blvd., Suite 101
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(Super Ultra Precise Map)

The nearest airport for this venue would be Nashville International Airport (BNA). There are multiple hotels near the venue. Please feel free to PM with any questions you may have regarding travel.

-Games-

1PM – Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – PS3
TBA – Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 – 360
TBA – Persona 4 Arena – 360
TBA – Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus – 360

-Fees-

$20 Venue Fee (spectators must pay venue to enter unless otherwise specified by KiT staff)
$10 Tournament Fee (this fee is per tournament the player wishes to enter)

Example: Player X would like to play TTT2 and UMvC3. Player X would need to pay $20 venue fee, $10 tournament fee for TTT2 and $10 tournament fee for UMvC3 for a total of $40.

-Prize Structure-

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
» 1st: $700
» 2nd: $200
» 3rd: $100

All Other Games
» 1st: 70% of tournament fees
» 2nd: 20% of tournament fees
» 3rd: 10% of tournament fees

-Rules-

General Rules
» All tournaments are double elimination
» PS3 controllers allowed (you must connect to a sync station directly after completing your match)
» Continuation rules will NOT be in effect
» Pausing or dashboarding during a match in progress will result in forfeit of the round being played

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Rules
» 3/5 games, 3/5 rounds
» Button macros are banned
» Solo Mode is banned

Persona 4 Arena Rules
» Matches are 2/3 games. Winner Finals, Loser Finals and Grand Finals will be 3/5 games.
» Default Time Limit

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
» Matches are 2/3 games. Winner Finals, Loser Finals and Grand Finals will be 3/5 games.
» Default Time Limit
» Kliff and Justice are banned

-Other Notes-

» There will be a stream for this event. Details to be posted soon.
» There will be food and drink to buy at the venue for cheap.
» Please “like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all things KiT

• DGA Gdlk Rushdown
    , Yesterday at 9:07 PM

• DreamTR

• Evolution 2012DreamTR
    Console is the suckNewWe’re going to be having a tournament at
    Game Galaxy Sat Dec 8
    5346 Hickory Hollow Parkway
    Antioch, TN 37013

I’ll make a thread about it soon in tournaments and events and on our MD TN Fighting Community Page.

Looks to be the following only:
1pm-Super Street Fighter IV AE v 2012 (XBOX 360)
4pm-Guilty Gear (XBOX 360)

If Guilty Gear has less than 8 entrants we won’t be doing another.

$7 cover for 1st game, $5 entry fee for each tournament

cover includes all day play on the pinballs and arcade machines…

Please update the OP to reflect the new Memphis fight night venue:

Memphis Fight Nights
Wednesdays, 6:00PM - 10:00PM. (May go past 10PM)
Greater Memphis Magic Arena
5796 Shelby Oaks Drive Suite 11, Memphis, TN 38134
901-264-5708
Cover is $5.

No items.
Fox only.
Final Destination.

I see, so it would be safe to say, no special moves, no secret characters, no DLC, Zangief only, no grabs, no jumping, no cheap moves, FTG.

I added my PSN and Gamertag to West TN. However, stick to the PSN one for now since my Xbox isn’t connected to the internet at the moment.

Please update the first post to include KiT on Jan 26.

Dr. B!

Ian – you gotta make it easy and post a link (like I do with my signature)

edit: Oops! Somehow it allowed more than 2 links before, but now it doesn’t. Here is the link to the tourney:

You can remove the Knoxville fight night. We only did that for a few weeks.

Ian and Chuck: I was planning to hit up a few TZ threads and FB groups (Georgia, VA, Kor’s Tekken Academy, etc.) with both the TZ link and FB link for KiT. But if you guys want to do that, go ahead because I’m on my cell. But I’m going to continue to plug it and push it. I know a bunch of guys up north are going to NEC next month and I don’t know if any of is are going to put word in. But ATL Revival is early January I believe and I think we are going. So will try to force all of those guys to come.

I want to see an even bigger turnout than KiT 2010 with even more heavyhitters and any foreigners except none of us are crazy enough to fly them in. But it’s entirely possible to achieve a greater headcount with the amount of people playing TTT2 and actually going to some events. It’s just be inconsistent traveling in the scene for this so far plus online becoming more dominant in this game.

Ian and Chuck: I was planning to hit up a few TZ threads and FB groups (Georgia, VA, Kor’s Tekken Academy, etc.) with both the TZ link and FB link for KiT. But if you guys want to do that, go ahead because I’m on my cell. But I’m going to continue to plug it and push it. I know a bunch of guys up north are going to NEC next month and I don’t know if any of us are. Some of those dudes don’t go to anything else but that and FR. But ATL Revival is early January I believe and I think we are going. So will try to force all of those fools to come to KiT.

I want to see an even bigger turnout than KiT 2010 with even more heavyhitters and any foreigners except none of us are crazy enough to fly them in. But it’s entirely possible to achieve a greater headcount with the amount of people playing TTT2 and actually going to some events. It’s just be inconsistent traveling in the scene for this so far plus online becoming more dominant in this game.

Why is there not an AE tournament scheduled for KiT?

GG’s to Maxninja and SRKFADC in Tag2 last night.

Yes people. KiT is a big deal for TN. Definitely come out and support our tournament. Also, who is going to FR in March?

I’ll be going to FR as always.

So who’s going to be at Wednesday Night Fights tonight? I won’t be there until about 8:30 or so, but I’ll be bringing my Vita and 3DS so we can play some games while waiting in line for a console seat to open up.

I’ll will be at KIT for marvel of corse. And I’ll be at fight night tonight for marvel will there be more than one set up??? Or can we do frst to three or fives to keep the rotation going?? Lol

Idea bring more set ups for the games you wanna play. I never really have sit in line to play Tek because I bring my own set up for it. I may not be there tonight been under the weather today depends if I feel up to it later

I’ll be there as usual.

I’ll be there with my PS3. Don’t have a tv/monitor though.