Tennessee ranbat summer #1 july 11 results

Phil got 7th, he lost to Andrew in the first round (Vega vs Ryu) and I’m not sure who beat him second…

I don’t think James is coming again since he doesn’t work there, Richard (big guy) hardly comes anyway, Mac was doing military stuff, and I’m not sure wtf happened to everyone else…

He lost to Moses ( wetall) [ryu[…

I have all the vids this time .ill upload it tomorrow…

Look forward to seein the vids. Saturday was fun. A lot of fun matches for me. I like the matches where it can go either way, it makes me play better I think. If I sit down thinking “I’ll probably lose this one” -or- “I’ll probably win this one”, I play worse. The close ones make me focus.

Sticks and PC version are on the way so I’m about to be able to practice in between tourneys again, too.

Also, nice to see the old school Cookeville crew all in top 4. :wink:

DreamTR, when is the next Ranbat? You gonna leave it on the 25th or move it to accommodate Funky Fighter?

So you guys play console in the arcade? Or, how does that work out?

Nevermind, saw your post, August 1st it is.

Congrats

Wish I could have been there to enjoy the festivities. Out of town on vacation. I actually had just touched down in Las Vegas by the time the tourny started. Anyway congrats to all.

Ultradavid: I have a Cigarbob like cabinet set up for SF4 and another just straight console setup, but we are moving the tournaments now to a VEWLIX 2P Sf4 Arcade Cabinet with console characters built in (the GameStop tournament winner machine). I’m not sure anyone has that on location at the moment…

Life has ultra’d me in the face lately. And I started playing HD Remix online now instead of SF4. I’ve noticed the Burgertime cocktail was on sale. I really wanted that, but I was more interested in when the Mini cute or Astro City will go up. I will be back though. I’ve learned a lot online, like not eating focus attacks when I use rush punches.