Tenderizer Infinite

I’m sure most, if not all, of you are aware of the tenderizer infinite Skrull had in vanilla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpCRPzFj450

My post here is to confirm that Skrull no longer has it. The Brady strategy guide claims that he does, but, like a few other inconsistencies, I believe them to be wrong. From what I can tell the insta-air LP tenderizer no longer puts the opponent in a long enough hard knockdown state to connect with the follow up flame kick.

I would like to be wrong about this, so if anyone has done it, or better yet has a video showing it performed successfully, the information would be very much appreciated. On the flip side though, if others agree with my assessment, then we can stop wasting time in training mode trying to do something that’s actually impossible.

Thanks and power to the Skrull players =)

Skrull can still do this infinite it is just tricky to time and very easy drop.

Thanks for the reply, warchicken. If you’ve done it yourself, how many reps have you gotten up to? If you’ve seen someone else do it, do you have a link to the match?

Me and a friend went into training mode and had 3 or 4 loops after about an hour of trying. I think rubeks did a couple of loops in one of his matches in the cross counter suite at evo. Once you figure out the timing its not that bad, but still not very practical to do in a match just because the timing is difficult to do over and over again.

Gotcha. Thanks a lot!