TEKKEN x STREET FIGHTER at E3?

It has been a while, hasn’t it? It started in 2010, 8 years ago.
Last I heard, the game was almost complete, if I recall correctly, and that was some 3 years ago.
In 2015 HARADA-san stated that the moves, all the characters and game systems had been finished, but that he didn’t want to split the community, and wait until TK7 and SF5 had… I’ll just say “faded,” (for a lack of a better word) a bit before releasing it, so it was put on hold.

So. Now seems to be the perfect timing to re-introduce it, then release it some time next year.
Sure SF5 has got 3 more characters to be released, but let’s just face it, SF5 is a bad game, and I bet most of us are ready to get our teeths sunk into something fresh, such as TKxSF (probably next year) and EX Fighting Layer this year, among other titles.

Speculations schmeculations. Oh and MAXIMILIAN, I count on YOU to get us poor fucks who can’t afford to travel to E3 some proper footage, if indeed it is at E3, which I’d say that while it isn’t 100% sure, it most definitely is very possible.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffoughts?

with dbfz/tekken7/soulcalibur going on right now i doubt that they will introduce another fighting game this year.

Street Fighter and Tekken lost their street cred and none of this “finished” content was shown in any capacity, so just consider it canceled and have a nice day.

1 Like

Is that even still a thing?

It’s pretty much Duke Nukem Forever vaporware material at this point.