Tekken Revolution (OUT ON PSN)

I wouldn’t say that: new moves, changed moves, new combos…more than enough to keep interest.

TR is definitely NOT just TTT2 w/o B!.

Besides the obvious new stuff like critical and Invincible moves (which are all launch punishable on block). They’ve made everything easier. The throw break window seems like it’s substantially larger than what it was in TTT2. Moves like Paul’s Demo man and ff2:1 have been made easier to the point to where they can’t even be called just frames (dunno about other JFs like Bryan’s Taunt, JU). Backroll catches/floats have been removed completely. Backdash cancelling seems to have gotten nerfed as it doesn’t cover as much distance (this could be just me though). There’s also been some balance changes

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=127427

Asuka is so fucking gay. Her counter has the longest attack window I’ve seen in a fighting game since Dead or Alive 2. You don’t even need proper timing for it to be effective. Managed to shit out scrubs using Leo after I figured out Asuka’s bullshit

Moving to the Tekken forum…

I haven’t touched Tekken since the PSone days (totally dating myself here), but I have to say this is a lot of fun to get into. I came to it since I play Lars in sfxt, so I figured why not try him out for free. I don’t have TTT2 yet, but I think I’ll pick it up at some point since it’s pretty cheap now. Though one thing I will say that TR has that I think is an improvement is the lack of bound. Watching TTT2, I can see that it leads to ridiculous combos at times. TR tones that down a bit and makes you earn that damage. I like that touch.

The coin system is kinda annoying.
I wish you could just buy the game once and never pay again because TR is actually a pretty fun & GG.