Team Selection-And BNB Selection

Hi Guys! This will be my first post EVAR so excuse me if I broke a rule.

I started playing UMVC3 about 3 months ago.

That may seem like a long time but this is my very first fighting game.(0.o It took me like a solid 2 days to learn how to do the shoryuken motion)
NOTE: I barely learned what SUPER AUTO JUMP IS LIKE A WEEK AGO! Took it off and still adjusting.

As of Now I’m playing:
Point-Cap: Shield Throw
Mid(What do you call the person in the middle?)-Spencer: Slant Shot
Anchor: Sent: Drones

Cap is awesome and user friendly, so to speak.
Spencer allows for good DHC’s. His assist looks like It could extend combos, but I dont have anything solid just yet.
Sent Drones make things safe. Also Good DHC’s

COMBOS:
I can do really basic stuff with Sent and Cap. I can do Spencer’s BNB but it’s not solid yet.
Going to learn sent last. So right now it’s time to focus on the Cap himself.

All I can really do is the DAY 1 midscreen.
For the corner I can LMHS+MMHS+OTG+HCS, but that’s about it.

I saw Honzo Gonzo’s Cap Video and I Attempted to do this:
L, M, H, S, M, M, H, Delayed S, Land, Backdash, L Shield Slash, Dash, S, M, M, H, D+H, S, L Shield Slash, Super

I keep missing the timing on the Delayed S or Canceling my backdash. TIPS?

In the future I would like to learn these two:

Corner:
L, M, St. H, S, Neutral Jump, H, M Shield Slash, Land, Dash, Neutral Jump, H, M Shield Slash, L Charging Star, S, M, M, H, D+H, S, TK L Shield Slash, Dash, L Charging Star, H Charging Star, Super

AND

Mid:
L, M, H, S, H, L Shield Slash, Land, Jump Forward, H, M Shield Slash, Land, L Charging Star, S, M, M, H, S, L Shield Slash, H Charging Star, Super

Are These optimal?

Thank You For Your Time!
Again sorry If I broke the rules or something.

Most of these are covered in the team building thread and the combos thread in the stickies. I have very extensive posts on Cap corner combos. Those combos are optimal for the most part, the mid is just missing the TK shield ender you have listed in the corner. I have many variations however listed and a slightly more optimal corner combo was posted by me not long ago and is actually easier.

Spencer will likely only extend cap combos slightly with :a2:, :qcf:+:l: (OTG), (spencer hits), :qcb:+:h:, :qcb:+:atk::atk:. So all you’re netting is the assist and an extra CS (not bad but nothing amazing). You can set up dirty resets but when you’re using cap it’s probably better to just go for the kill in 1 combo.

And I think you mean DHC’s not DLC’s