Team Agnes v1.0

Hello!

We are located in the 818 (home sweet home) and like ST, 3S, SS2, KI1, UMK3, SVC CHAOS, KOF 98, and Charades.

Other games of interest include Alpha 3, Puzzle and Gem Fighter.

If you like any of the aforementioned games feel free to post here.

Thanks and have a good one.

Edited.

is this still goin on?
if so… when? where?
need that valley 3s and puzzle fighter!!

JGD CHAOS, what console are those games on? And are you still holding casuals in the 818?

If not anymore, do you want to play with us?

We’ve been holding SSF4AE2012 and MVC3 Tourneys every Saturday around 5 pm with a decent turn out. We have our SSF4AE2012 regulars like Commander Jesse, Hellfyre, Vicious, JoontheBaboon, ate-0, fafu, Sanchez, and more that show up to play casuals before and after the tourney.

We also have Super Smash Brothers Melee Tourney and Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tourney biweekly on Saturday at 12 pm.

We can try to set up those games for you. It’d be great if you guys can show up : )

Ultimate Gaming Center
8551 Vesper Ave.
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 825-0054

Not anytime soon.

Hi Ate-O! If you still would like to play a set of 3S or ST you can PM me and I’ll get on GGPO. When there is more time and activity we can see about visiting UGC again but that’s it for now.

All those games are on PS2. I have imports as well.

KI is a PC Jamma Board.

Thanks.

SFV battle lounge

Aiming for 6-7 PST Daily

If you’re legally permitted to play Street Fighter Alpha 3 here is a Discord chat room with resources

https://discord.gg/VzsSJf

Keep challenging yourself on a daily basis!

I’m determining a new V timeslot so feel free to join if you see me hosting a battle lounge

Regarding A3,3S,ST,SSII comp

I’m aiming to be at Super the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month and usually work at one credit runs there

Does anyone use a noise generator to drown out noise? I’ve been using one and would recommend it to anyone who wants to focus on their tech and execution

I’ve also been thinking about getting the Prepar3D flight simulator through the academic license but the pro version seems better

If you’re into A3 here’s an updated discord invite with good comp