Taskmasters Ⓜ Arrows OTG?

Apparently Taskmasters :m: arrows OTG according to the UMvC3 strategy guide. I’ve tried to OTG with it but I never could, not even ounce. Has anybody ever OTGed with Taskmasters :m: arrows? and if so, some advice would be appreciated.

The only scenario where I can see that working is M arrows as an assist hitting a character that has just been hard knock downed by your point. ( that could take a lot of work ) Or maybe the air M arrows are supposed to act like their H counterparts??? I’ve never picked anybody up with M arrows, and I’ve tried. I think you or the guide may be confusing M arrows with M LEGION arrow, which do OTG.

I just checked in the guide, it says air aim master :m: :h: both OTG, it must be a mistake or something

ok, if it’s talking about just the regular aim master and not the legion…I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that it’s wrong. I’ve tested it myself, and it just doesn’t work. Are you talking about the Brady guide? because I never bought the new testament.

im talking about the guide here at SRK, i always knew that arrows didnt OTG, but when i say in the guide that it did i thought that maybe it did

lol, the srk guide…that explains everything