Taskmaster incoming character set ups

Im not new to Task but i really suck at these. The team i use with task is Nova centurion rush and Doom missles…anybody have any tips?

On Incoming you can meaty crossup with these:

stM(Best and safest confirm)
stH
Shield Skills(with assists preferrably)
dash under crM (don’t do this vs chars with downward attacks.)

Meaty attacks other than those jM/ jH into standard air to air confirm( f+H HS, or f+H H M arrows into shield skills), you can crossup in the left corner if they blocked with H arrows into a full combo

Meaty H arrows to lock them down into Task crM + Nova Centurion rush.

you can do a really ghetto safe jump crossup with trish trap. you jump up before they come in so it’s timed to look like you are doing a meaty j.h and then do it, but also call trish trap. if they press buttons they get hit by the j.h, if they don’t they get hit by the crossup trish trap. if they block it you are then put in a position where you can crossunder with shield charge or not

the timing is really annoying though and it’s corner only (but if you’re task you should put them in the corner anyways)

video at 1:08: [media=youtube]ksIzeZRUy28[/media]

The best incoming mixup with Nova assist is to call it and super jump forward with tiger knee’d down arrows and go low when you land. I will do this in tourney close to 100% of the time.

This is a sample mixup that will work with any lockdown assist.
[media=youtube]rRfPhKBNJNo[/media]

The mixup is cross under stMH call Dante + mighty swing, jH, fuzzy guard instant overhead jMHS, crL into throw. Every single one of these options is easily hitconfirmable into a full combo. This works in the corner too and this can be done with any lockdown assist

Let me breakdown the options here:
-You can cross under or not cross under with stM

• After the mighty swing, your options are jM jH(triple overhead), jS(single overhead), jH(double overhead), or kara empty arrows into low.
    -After the fuzzy is set up by any of those high options you can either go fuzzy jMHS untill they pushblock you out or go into low immediately
    -Off course the classic crL into low.

what about set up for taskmaster and akuma

You can still the exact mixup that Moons posted earlier where you super jump tiger knee’d h aim master.

A very good one with Tatsu is cross up stand M -> stand C + Tatsu to make sure it converts properly. Very cheap and ambiguous if done properly.

Would that Akuma Tatsu cross-up work with Ryu’s assist?<br>

I usually dash back( for corner incoming) and do up arrow and then call dante jam session, and while they are in block stun from JS I do a delayed j. :m: :h: :s:. They usually land on the ground before I finish and its a chance you may hit an overhead. Or an even do shield skill into a lock down assist (jam session, cold star, eye of agamato) and then into his unblock-able setup (QCF :l: and add :h:). A good tip though is to do up arrows to keep them blocking on incoming.