Taskmaster Blockstrings and Chipstrings

Hiya! I’ve always loved Task/Dorm, but now I’m trying them with my day3 Deadpool, X-23’s low was fun but just not good enough for the team composition. And this team has then turned from a Dirt Nap setup team to a chip team. So, I’m looking to see how good quickwork assist is for Taskmaster’s strings, and it seems pretty good. Just a few questions about a string, I’ve mostly improvised them but want something definite.

How many frames + or - do you get if you do fully charged horizontal arrows (the startup would be safe here) from really close up? I’m looking to see if this string works:

st. or cr. M st.H Shield Skills + Dark Hole, 1 forward arrow, dash up while dark hole hits, 3 forward arrows, st.H swing immediate QCF+M (one arrow), cr.M st.H shield skills + Deadpool…haven’t worked out that far, but at that point some of this may start repeating, so it’s this part I’m concerned about.

All of that’s an easy enough hitconfirm into combo if they press a button, I’m just not sure if that button press will kill me or not. If they advancing guard, no biggie, then zoning, but if a specifically timed advancing guard would get me birthdayed. Any part of that look particularily easy to advancing guard and hurt me? Also, I checked earlier, shield skill and calling deadpool does not allow them to grab you.

Also, since I don’t actually see a thread for it, why doesn’t everyone else also post their favorite blockstrings here? Fuzzyguards, chip, safe hitconfirms, whatever, it’s quite interesting, and we can all get together and combine brainpower for even dirtier stuff.

I usually have task in the back but when he’s on point he’s backed by…vergil(rapid) and Zero(cloned hadagenki)…usually my block string goes something like l,m,h, 4h+call zero, sting…dash up if i think they will block…if i think they will press buttons i swing(which hits everything outside of invicible supers). staying with the block string…i’ll dash up cr.m,h,4h. call vergil arrows…then jump arrows call zero land arrows. all in all thats over 300k in chip…of course its not all guaranteed but with task’s supers it makes doing this really really safe. You play the opponent…the jump arrows you may have to vary from L. or M…once you get this train going though its pretty annoying to deal with.