Tallahassee Thread: Home of players that occasionally beat pretty decent people (Tournament 10/13)

Just came from doctor

Good News:

Cast is off, Pins got pulled from bone, Hand feels good for the most part, Doctor approved video games/Tennis ball for rehab(dude is 28 and has a phd. O_O)

Bad News:

Still have a temp splint/cast to wear occasionally, Fingers a little stiff, Hand wont be 100% until mid november.

With that being said im just glad the hard cast is off.

If anyone wants to get some games in to help me with the rehab process id appreciate it. Just hit me up in the afternoon.

Isn’t he going to GCE? I don’t know actually

Sup.

[media=youtube]8bBZSmnyD_g[/media]!

Now we wait for the Zero one

I don’t know what’s going on but it looks cool. Casuals were pretty fun last night. Wish more people would consistently come but still fun no doubt.

Matt, I’m down to get some games in. I look to play on Tuesdays, Thursdays & maybe like a Saturday or sundays. I think 3 days cracking out is my limit on top of my own lab work. Don’t think we ever played really now I think about it.

Finally I bought a used pc yesterday. Dell optiplex 755. Nothing to get hot and bothered about I know but from the research I did looks like I can throw in a quad core, small sdd for the os with a second hdd, up to 8 gb ram, psu is non propertary, and I have a few options with the graphics card. All I’m trying to do is run Phantasy Star Online 2 decently and browse some webs. So Adam, Chris, Mike g and jarv I’ll probably be throwing random questions about hardware your way.

The optic blast is a charge move, similar to Vergil’s round trip and Zero’s charge buster. She shouldn’t be able to use it that fast

Shouldn’t implies either:
a: She’s breaking the game mechanics and this is a glitch - it’s not, she still meets the requisite charge time for releasing the projectile. Not a glitch.
or
b: That this is somehow unfair or gamebreaking**, **to which I can only say HAHAHAHA IT’S FUCKING UMVC3.

It’s pretty cool, makes me wanna’ play her.

I’m Down hit up the celly.

Im down 850 339 2405

as far as computers you can hit me up about that too. I’ve been building pcs for over 15 years now.

I have a ton of friends including myself that will be on PSO2 pretty hard when it comes to the states.

Edit:

looked up the pc you got. Not to sure if youll be able to run PSO2 with any decent framerate. just save up about 450-700$ and youll get all the pc you need for at least 2-4 years. plus that optiplex has a psu of 305W and thats not gonna power shit for even a moderately good gfx card + the rest of your computer components. Trust dont throw some new parts into that case and have 80% of it being bottlenecked by slower components. Just save and ill send you a newegg list to your email once you let me know how much you have to spend.

Bonus

APM with cast = 170

Apm with cast off… 302. bionic ARRRRRRRRM!

I gave james his power cord back for his ps3, hes not being anti social his car window is fucked up atm.

I like option B.

I don’t know. Pretty useful in some matchups but it looks high mobility chars can get around it and get in her face pretty easily, and she isn’t made to block.

Drewseph: rest more easily tonight: I’m not going to be able to enter tomorrow. I’ll be there later on around 4 or so, but I’m still a man down in my department, so I can’t get out of there early.

FINAL ROUNDBATS JAPAN are streaming right now! Goto:

http://www.twitch.tv/finalroundbats/ for the main stream.

Check out the 2nd stream for FRbats on http://www.twitch.tv/gostunvet Yes FRbats has 2 streams now so you get to see more matches #FRB

Right now p4A is on both streams.

Marvel is so fun. Really enjoyed the handful of games I got to play with Mike yesterday.

who ended up winning the tournament?

Full Schedule, I think.

Sky Viper won AE, with JC 2nd and me 3rd.

I got to play with Phillip and that was the most fun I’ve had playing a Zero team.

Oh, btw, prepare to laugh your ass off.

[media=youtube]BJZvYvLxnaM[/media]

Man, when you’re right, you’re right Chris. Down Fierce is a great anti air.^

Man, you’re late on that one Chris. But if you really want to laugh look that up with the guile theme! I almost died!

Doesn’t matter if I’m late - that shit deserves a second viewing any day of the week.

Adam: hahahahaha

It’s not just the Mexican uppercut anymore

Hey guys, I’m not sure about anyone’s plans for Storm at the end of the month but I gotta drop out of the trip.

So my phone just tanked on me. Screen broke. I can’t see any phone calls, text messages, etc etc so hit me up on here or on FB until I feel like replacing it (probably by Thursday).

So JPSN-CVS2 is legit?