Tallahassee Thread: Home of players that occasionally beat pretty decent people (Tournament 10/13)

Turk came over today.

No.

A realized a little while ago why I have such an intense dislike of Tekken. I like to mash buttons. I think mashing buttons is super super fun. If there was a fighting game that mid match broke out in to DDR-style button pressing it would be the greatest game ever. To be good at Tekken you have to be great at mashing directions…and that’s just not nearly as fun to me!

That said, I’ve actually enjoyed watching Tag 2 streams thus far. I really like the intensity/mind games that the tag mechanics bring.

Even though I almost died last night (Thanks Dehydration, heat, and Blood Pressure Drop) We got some good footage that I will be turning into a new video for Arcade Age.

I did however capture a GREAT demonstration of UMVC3 skills last night… Check it. I believe his team was Wesker, Doom, Zero.

[media=youtube]JgrhpXFrfGo[/media]

lol that kid has the right idea man

Hahahahha I wasn’t sure what video that was and I just about died laughing when I clicked on that video. That kid was doing “legit” Zero combos.

Steve I will give you $25 if you can do 3 reps of Zero’s lightning loop within 3 tries at CP.

Or better yet, I’ll use my connections to get you in on the beta test for a new arcade stick design: http://i.imgur.com/4rrp0.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

P.S.

I want to play UNiB v1.01 so fucking bad man got damnit i want that game to be released soon. Game looks so damn fun.

fuck man its been like a month and a half i need FGs in my life. My doctor said if everything has continued to heal well then i can substitute some good games for my ‘rehab’ that + a tennis ball. So man folks hit me up for casuals starting wednesday i maybe at lk 60-70% but fuck it Im trying to be like bruce lee in this bitch and come back from the meanest Shaolin breaker (even though ive already done that once when i broke my back when i was young… lol)

So yeah, I’ve got not shitty internet now. Too bad I don’t feel like jumping on Live and beating someone’s ass to celebrate.

Ron: can I get that deal? :smiley:

for those of you whom enjoy animes

http://www.anime-access.com/anime/S/Sword_Art_Online_(TV)

check out sword art online. Its pretty damn cool so far. that website you register and you can download up to 720p free every 15 min or so. been using site for awhile now.

This internet is the shit. That is all.

Welcome to the 21st century

Get on that CS:GO now Chris!

i remember i went a full year from it myself. wont lie its actually good to be unconnected sometimes. You get way more shit done lol.

Ron let me get on that deal, I actually do Lightning Loops.

In other news, for some reason in another marvel mood, I think my patience was built up again.

… seriously?

Go work on your Gucci.

Matt: yeah, I hear you. No internet isn’t a problem for me. Hell I do it all the time. Slow internet, however…

1:52

[media=youtube]Qgy8A_GjmGo[/media]

That there is a MAN’S game.

Sixfortyfive: comes to our tournaments and whoops us in Marvel, comes to our thread and shuts it down.

And what will we say to him if he shows up this weekend? “Not today.”

About to stream live! http://www.twitch.tv/lowtiersteve