"TAKE THAT!" - The Phoenix Wright Combo Thread

PW looks to have some of the zaniest and more unpractical combos in the game!

Be sure to check out some of the already released videos.

[details=Spoiler][/details]

Spoiler

[media=youtube]-LILhai7IHI[/media]

I’ll be sure to update this EXTREMELY frequently

oh come on this is beyond ridiculous now i dont think ive ever seen you post in the phoenix wright thread. no offense or anything but you are actually taking the piss out of the lot of us. can someone else please make the combo thread instead of this joker?

Apologies for the noob question, but why is there already a combo thread? We don’t even have the game yet.

(IIRC) All we know combo potential wise is:
>that he can combo off of ‘Press the Witness’ in the corner
>Jump cancel-able normal (I forget which one) that can lead to a relaunch
>Wallbounce Finger can be combo’d into Groundbounce Finger via dash-cancel’d jump
>Maya can OTG off any throw (add an assist for relaunch?)

because this guy basically wants to have his little picture at the top of the thread. he has made about 6 other combo threads in a load of the other new character subforums. i agree these should be locked until the game is out. either that or we just let the thread die by not posting in it. let one of the other PW fans (who most of us will know who is who) take the combo thread. this is the same guy who jumped the gun on the RR and FW threads 2 days before they were revealed and basically just posted a load of S kills twitter updates as info on how they were gonna play.

Oh, so it’s a “I want to be the one to make ‘X’ thread first” kind of deal, thanks. Thread’s a bit redundant considering we discuss combo potential (and still are) in the general thread anyway. This guy seriously did this several times? -_-

You seem to have a lot of anger towards me. I made these threads because I love those characters and I am sure that I will have the time, and energy to properly update them with current knowledge.

Leave the anger for the rage quitters, I’ve done nothing but provide a useful service (searching for, and arranging information) and I don’t appreciate being talked down to, not when I put in hard work for the good of the community!

Good luck updating 7+ threads o_O

Not sure if srs. If you even browsed the general thread, you’d already have more info than what I posted earlier. Hell, you’d have footage of NYCC Wright’s combos (Stance cancel OTG super, Katanarama assist into Objection) and Maximillian’s (corner combo, combo into air Objection). And yet all you have is the reveal trailer. <_<

You have posted a bunch of threads so far with Day 0 combos (Day 0 an Day 1 combos are totally different) and filled some with shitty videos of bad gameplay and you say “looks teh combos in dis 1”.

Im sure you do love these characters, but guess what, a lot of people love these characters. I know for a fact you wont be able to update 7 threads with Quality content over time. You think you will now because you are all excited about being the thread creator for a bunch of different characters, but in a couple months you will dispear never to be heard from again.

It would have been different if you wouldn’t have jumped the gun with the RR and PW threads BEFORE they even had their trailers out. Now you bounce from board to board when the individual character forums have been made for the new characters and spam the shit out of them with combo threads. Why not just 1 or 2 dude? Why do you have to have a thread for over half the new cast.

Quit being so selfish and delusional. A lot of other people were excited to make a thread for someone and you just come in like a douchebag and steal everyones thunder. Don’t try and act like you have kept up threads with Vanilla because you have barely 40 posts posted since 2007… I dont remember you on ANY of the vanilla threads.

tl;dr quit being a complete asshat and stop this nonsense

Mango Sentinal Approves of this message

http://shoryuken.com/forum/data/avatars/l/24/24360.jpg?1319264631