Sword Properties that I never see people use

I couldn’t find this info anywhere else here but if someone has already brought this up feel free to link it.
I’m sure most already knew this but Swords lasts for about 4 seconds and then go away but the timer resets if you use Sword Storm or Blistering Swords. I would put up a video but I don’t have anything to do that right now.

From Spiral you can go into either Storm or Blister but I usually just see people walk around with Spiral and let it go to waste (when a mixup fails or w/e). I think Blistering could be used as a projectile mixup since he has a teleport but the window is kind of small unless you are shooting the swords yourself (6 shots in 2 seconds after the 3 second start up but first 2 whiff on normal and small characters). As for Storm, I was looking into crowning incoming opponents if my time on Spiral was low and since the timer restarts there is room for a mixup w/an assist or solo.

Properties of each variant (testing purposes):
-Spiral time: 4 sec
-Storm time: 4 sec
-Blistering time: 3 sec although they can be shot immediately on command
-Spiral swords hits 18 times if activated pointblank and you just stand there
-You can only change into Storm or Blistering by the 14th hit
-Blistering will always combo into itself if the opponent is standing and also on crouching large characters
-Storm with normal Vergil won’t combo but if Vergil is in Devil Trigger, non Devil Trigger X-1, or anything faster, then Storm will combo itself.
-You can activate Spiral as the final sword from either Storm or Blistering hits (blocked or not)

This information isn’t groundbreaking but it’s a step closer to maximizing sword usage by getting the most time out of one non looped or dropped use (or however you want to use this). Feel free to contribute/fix anything. DON’T WASTE THE SWORDS!!!

Blistering Swords has some overlooked properties. It basically gives you 6 free roman cancels + projectile. It will immediately shut down any zoner and give you several mixups, and you can cancel any whiff into a fired sword for safety. It can probably used for straight pressure too.

The other thing is you can activate Blistering in the air, as well as fire them in the air. It doesn’t sound like a lot but because you can cancel a j.S, which halts your momentum. This is cool because you can do some instant overheads by walking up and doing a j.S immediately canceled into a fired sword, and do an air move.

It probably has some good strengths in fighting air-to-air as well.

there is a lot of things you can do with blistering swords. i want to make a vid of some of the stuff but no way to record. the things you can do is real nasty. plus with What Evil_Toaster said,

I remember reading that in the Marvel guide