Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition GOOD Games

GGs from last night: XplosivePeanut and WORLDSLAYER22

COOL!!! well GOOD GAMES TO EVERYBODY!!! I will be on right now for a while and it looks like they replaced CVS2 (RIP) and put in the SSF4… tear tear tear********** Owell I told them too

I am still trying to get the hang of things so if I do something more than once dont hate me for it :oD that endless stuff is cool I like it more on here then HDR or any other… Hey C.O.B>>>> you still never showed me them combossssssss

Ehhh, 10+ straight hours of endless battle is too much. It was a blast though. It ultimately led to Zangitrolling and Ken scrubbing = p.

GGs to everybody played tonight/this morning ^^

GG’s to Keits, latif, and hitstun. Apparently my 2,000th mic broke last night, or else I would’ve been on mic with you guys.

Yo whutup Brwn… good to play you release day :smile:

Yes indeed! Your Gen is still as frustrating as I remember. We’ll have to get some more games in later!

Is my style frustrating? I figured since most of my game is rushdown and mix up and I hardly ever tick that it wouldn’t be too annoying for people to fight. I’d actually be down for randoms if people are up for it… just to get really used to the game.

GOOD GAMES Halfrohalfamazn :o) RECON 0000 , REAL DECOY, dang CitiofBRASS good games even tho I didnt get to play you it was fun to watch…wow the rex family, Dark GX5 some other people that used guy as well cant remember their names but GGs. Just good games all day everyday@! :oD

GGs to anybody I played. Quick question… Who are some of the good people that post in GG? Online seems to have alot of scubs lol.

It’s not really the style that’s so frustrating as it is that Gen is a tough matchup for me to begin with, and you utilize his tools extremely well. Plus you do mix up pretty well, so if you score a knockdown, it becomes a guessing game for me.

GOod game koop and them others in that room of yours. good game jumpmanjv and ChickenNchips or what ever ha ha ggs

Ggs tonight to all I played!

-RAM

GGs to Blicen, Sempu Kyaku, and DancesWithNoobs. Blicen, I’m going to beat your Ryu consistently if it’s the last thing I do!

Ggs rex, joe, conman, brass:

We should get more games in! And yes, joe, you are getting better lol. That match fucking sucks though, it is so slow and boring but you are helping me figure it out. I appreciate it. Chun, stop being too cool and make some room for me on your friends list, I want to play you but dont want to message all the time to do it. :confused:

I was feeling the same way. I get people using new characters and learning whatever but, just not playing right is a whole different issue. Want to get some games in tonight?

gg’s to tigeronslaught1. Your sagat was metal as hell. ._.;

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I will be down to play oh and SUAVION dang long time no talk ha ha ha we all can play

Fine… I’ll make room for you tonight when I get home.

Send the request now dude. There’s a spot open for you but if someone else sends first my list will show full again.

I’m not to sure about tonight since my friends are having a ssf4 barbq but I will definitely add you.

waddup joresio REX!!! My old cvs2 buddy lol…mr parry lol… Whats been good man, you still making music? I will add you to my friends list also. Damn I need my old account back because I had half of srk on it.