Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition GOOD Games

fun games to everyone… trying my damnest to get back into things.

GGs joe/snake/other folks in that room! Thanks for putting up with my noob guy. Sabre, if you see this, lets get some games in.
Halfrohalfamazn is my tag.

>_< Youre guy is beast!!! I like the way you play him very good!! okay back to the training room for me that is!!!

GGs Koop! Even though I have no idea what I’m doing lol.

If anyone sees me hoping around for no reason it’s probably because I’m trying to hit you with an Ultra 2. :wink: In which case you should let me. haha

Learning this game is going to take a while…

your guy is good. dont know what else you can do with him. maybe start abusing throws like everyone lol.

I remember back in the day when people used to block cross up and AA jump-in. now its just mashing on short+jab…:confused:

GGs to everyone in the room and whoever else I ran into.

lol! I don’t think he is good yet, but thanks! people trying to throw all the time cause the game is so defensive, gotta break that up somehow hahaha. I prefer forcing the hit but, I could throw more I guess :smiley:

Add me, we will get more games in!

GG to everyone I played as Sagat, sorry to everyone I played as DeeJay. I know that slide is cheap.

lmao i was wondering what the hell you were doing… i think that ultra is a setup ultra… either way i know your gonna catch up soon playa!!

Damn Half… no love? Or have I been reduced to just “other folks”?

YOU LEFT AFTER 1 WIN >:[, I am mad at you. Good GAME, I suppose. Stop ducking me sucka, :wink:

Lets Fight!

psycho6button - xbox 360 gt
area - Nor Cal
Characters - Gief / Dudley / Guy

Ducking you?!? I guess Joe did not mention that him and I played each other for like 50 fights. I needed to eat, food > than schooling you yet again. :razzy:

School me? Ahhellnaw, TONIGHT YOU DINE IN HELL.

:lovin::mad::lovin:

GGs to everyone I played recently, cept those guys who kicked me out of the room for picking Dan :frowning:

Hope to play everyone with my new ninja Guy and my old homie Dan real soon! See you guys in the arena!

(and anyone good with Guy I could use pointers :sweat:)

Promises promises…

Sup Chunbelievable & Halfro!!

I used to play you guys on PSN HDREMIX, add me on xbox!! I need more srk people to play SSF4.

xbox : Spoon type R

Sure! I am on hdr too if you want to get down ever.

Sup Spoon! I am all filled up on XBL but just keep an eye out for me. I’m down for super casual since I have no idea how the hell to play this game yet.

GG to everyone who was just in my endless battle room.

Ggs tonight To everyone I played!!

Crizz nation, Ogredwill, xx707rudeboyxx, sniperblade, dawhiteshadow, pining, and sabre.

Yo sabre I’m sorry for leaving the match like I did tonight bro. My taxi was outside waiting to take me to work. Let’s run it back later today?? Haha!

-RAM