Super Skrull's 6 meter combo

I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I learned that it is possible to combo** after** Skrull’s lv3 hyper. It is corner only, but that shouldn’t be much of a problem for SS. The combo can also be started with a throw into the corner, and requires you to sit on 5 bars.

Throw > Death Penalty > :l: c:m: c.:h: :s: :u: :m: :m: :h: :s: land :l: Tenderizer **X-factor cancel before 10th hit **[COLOR=#000000]:l: Tenderizer > Death Penalty (1,264,400 x-factor lv1)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The hardest part of this combo is landing that first L. It can also be done without X-factor, but you will need to cancel the second Tenderizer with Death Penalty. Thinking about it now, you can probably squeeze another :l: Tenderizer if you X-factor cancel the 2nd Tenderizer. I need to try this now lol. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Also, I want to thank GimR because I wouldn’t have figured this out without his extremely helpful knowledge about :l: Tenderizer’s hits causing hard knockdowns.[/COLOR]

Oh and if someone who can record upload this to their youtube and give me credit I’ll love you forever.:rock:

Have you tried Low tender/XFC/Meteor smash instead of another tenderizer?

Actually I’ll try it now, since I was just recording footage for my Super-skrull guide.

Meteor smash will hit, but I don’t think it gives enough meter for a 2nd death penalty. Doing a combo after the meteor smash might not be possible do to hit-stun decay.

Also all my attempts of squeezing in a 3rd tenderizer failed, but the damage is enough to kill Thor so there’s no real need to add more.

I just did it and made it to 1,286,800.

After the first lvl 3, I did :l:, :m:, Cr. :m:, Cr :h: then after the 2nd lvl3, I did a Cr. :m: to add tiny bit of extra damage.

EDIT: Just had another go at it and made it to 1,486,700. Thanks for the info on this, I’ll upload it and give you your credit. I shall add this to my Skrull guide and also mention you there.

So you cancelled the first tendeizer then meteor smash into DP? Stylish. Well that’s the good thing with combos, there’s always a little elbow room. I can’t wait to get this in a match. Air throw > KO

No, the meteor smash will make the LVL3 unable to connect. I X-factored before I relaunched and did the full air combo/tenderizer/DP with X-factor still in play.

known for 6 months. late there buddy.
[media=youtube]WOHEOa30ezc[/media]

[media=youtube]2n1cGvmySR0[/media]

Here’s what I got. If I used some assists, I could probably fit a Worm Squash or Meteor Smash as well.

Didn’t test on everyone but I know it don’t work on Arthur, no xFactor or assist needed:
Throw or 666H, Death Penalty, 5L, 2M, 5H, dash, 5M(2), 2M, 2H, S, jM, jM, jH, jS, /, L tenderizer, Death Penalty.
The 2H whiffs on Arthur, maybe with a multi hitting assist during the tenderizer it can work.