"Super" Problem

When attempting Raven’s super it doesn’t go into cinematic unless it is deep when it connects… anyone else having this problem?

Happens to me too. I think its by design though

Yeah its just like any other version of Wind Cross… My only problem with the super though, is getting it by mistake when trying to teleport backwards when I have 2 meters. Its just a matter of making sure I dont hit back on the stick at the end of the motion, but rather end on down+back.

I guess I can see that now neo, but I just feel like if it connects as a super it should just go into cinematic because I am using 2 meters to do it … It isn’t like i completely wiffed the move and wasted 2 meters, I tag in with launch and do cr.mk > Super and if they weren’t low enough I hit once and have the smack face when it could have took the round. just gotta work on my timing then…

Also was experiencing this. It’s pretty annoying, but yea it’s just an issue with getting the timing right.

Also have had this happen to me. This is very similar to ryu in SFIV. If you have a full super meter and you want to do a DP you have to make sure you hit the button while the stick is still at downforward if you let the stick return to neutral you’ll get the super intead.

You could do b.MK > MK > Super. Forces them to the ground so they’re low enough and the bounce lasts a while giving you plenty of time to do the super.

My execution is pretty bad so I never use kicks when back teleporting, only punches.

You mean you only use kicks, not punches right? The super is QCB+3P.

Sorry, yes :slight_smile:

Couldn’t you just do the a reverse DP shortcut :db::df::db:? Not near a game to try it but pretty sure that would get around it right?

You can do the SRK shortcut with 1, 2,1+PPP but if you want a guaranteed teleport and not super, use KKK