*SUPER MF'ing ARCADE* - the next generation

wish a nice shiny awesome arcade would pop up in nc.

just got homeā€¦ was supposed to close at midnight but due to the amount of fun that was being had beyond control the doors refused to close till 1:30am :slight_smile: just a fyi, i do not get paid to stay after hours and i am supposed to be there at 10:00am tomorrow to open shop lolā€¦ lets hope that alarm clock still works! anyways, just wanna thank all those that came out to support this place. lots of old and new faces showed up tonight and i really must admit, it truly did feel of that good ol arcade feeling from back in the day. everyone was very well mannered, yes, even luka and sanchez :stuck_out_tongue: and it seemed like everyone was having a great time included mike ross who was losing in ā€œperfectā€ fashion as least once per gameā€¦ thanks again to valle for making the trip and much love and props to all the players tonight. hope to see you all again soon and Good Night!

p.s. 3rd strike fans should come on mondays and thursdays cause pyrolee, aka usaā€™s #1 3s player, will be frequenting Super on those days.

god damn tonight was popping! nice seeing christian, eliver, sanchez, luka, hung, horrible dudley and others again!! eliverā€™s honda >>> mikes hahahah

(posting from outside super in my sleeping bag)

1 Like

best time tonight on all games! there were certified killers on each machineā€¦very reminiscent of SHGL daysā€¦if it keeps up at this rate, IMO no other arcade would beat us in a Southern California showdown. good games everyone!

Itā€™s been so long since I had so much fun in an arcade. Good seeing everyone.

Also, Hung, Iā€™m pretty sure those red parries were lucky. Considering you fucked up one out of five. Weā€™ll make sure next time.

P.S.ā€“This place is the shit!

GGā€™s to the guys playing ST last nite. Most likely will be back this weekend

this place is the new hotspot. i had so much fun i came to this place twice in 1 day. mutha fkn place has sfvxm!? gaddamn. ill be burning $ and time here. gg

p.s. i rsvpā€™d all the cactus cooler.

GGs on ST last night. Havenā€™t had that much fun at an arcade since my old one in Missouri closed four years ago. Actual comp on a Monday night? Too fuckin good.

Bring on arcade WNF

lies :slight_smile:

Is this the same Mike Watson that was only good at HF?

He was good at hf? Lies

I am taking my talents to Super Arcade soon for some Mvc2. Shout outs to Big Poppa Watts!!

As the greatest Mvc2 player in So Cal history, I will take on all challengers who think they are on my level.

Come and see a god.

POZZLE!!!

I heard that 1994 Mike Ross was unbeatable and I am sure he will play you.

We need to test the red parries out again, I think i got too lucky, lol. ggs!

just added a twitter for this arcade and maybe a facebook soon. please follow us for updates and you can keep track of when your favorite players come visit us :slight_smile:

http://twitter.com/#!/SuperDojo

also im out of buttons. if someone has some i can buy or have i would greatly appreciate it. asap pleaseā€¦

Iā€™m bad at all games. This place is awesome! Please thank you bye!

denjin/ffa 3s crew rolling through tonightā€¦me, vinny, cj, pherai, matt chin, eric chin, nice guy mark, maybe more

1 Like

thats sweet pyro. i just tweeted (sigh, cant believe i said that) you guys are coming and hungbee and gootecks are gonna be playing for a bit this afternoon. hopefully we can all get some good games in! thanks for coming! oh and if any of you guys have any buttons, hook me up. ill buy/trade/borrow, w/e, just bring some cause im outā€¦

This place is sick nowā€¦

anyone want to carpool? I live off the 2 and 134