street fighter x tekken

Did you guys see the trailer poor dan lol. Sorry to post this here but it is technically Dan related

[media=youtube]i9EpHRdlI3M[/media]

Here’s the video for those who haven’t seen it. I hope Dan is in it, even being an almost useless character to most he’s still a big part of Capcom.

Just posted in general discussion didn’t see this thread but atleast we got some love!

Holy crap. I hope its actually GOOD.

[media=youtube]i9EpHRdlI3M&feature=player_embedded[/media]

I want to beat the fuck out of Kazuya for doing that to Dan. Luckily, I am a big Tekken fan as well so I’m legitly hype for this game.

Street Fighter X Tekken announced, video and images : News : EventHubs.com

There will be two games 1 on the sf4 engine with tag and assists and one on the tekken 6 engine

Street Fighter X Tekken announced, video and images : News : EventHubs.com

There will be two games 1 on the sf4 engine with tag and assists and one on the tekken 6 engine

I am so hype for this. :smiley:

I’m still not sure if this trailer confirms Dan…i really hope it does. Shame on capcom, when Dan finally gets a spot on the intro they do that. But the cool part is, i was reading the comments on youtube and a lot of people supported Dan.
I hope he makes a comeback, stronger “DAN” ever.

Dan and Jimmy will team up and show them the glory of the Saikyo Arts

They wouldn’t have put Dan in the trailer if he wasn’t going to be in the game. :wink:

Whoopsie, didn’t realise this had its own thread.

Yeah it’d be a giant punch in the groin if they don’t include Dan after showing him in the trailer and I gotta say, Dan’s looking pretty awesome in that ink splotch render.

Kinda interested how the SF characters will play on the Tekken engine. Most likely won’t be getting that game as I hate Tekken so much but might get the Capcom one. Since they’re using the SSF4 engine (probably slightly modified) I’d wager there won’t be a SF character included that isn’t in SSF4.

I’m hyped for the game. can’t wait to see what tools he’s gonna have in this game and the tekken one too :smiley:

Jimmy doesn’t really use Saikyo, like he says in SSF4 lmao.

Blanka’s probably more Saikyo than Sakura considering his 2nd alternative costume, even if he doesn’t “use” Saikyo he still represents it, just like Sakura :stuck_out_tongue:

Imagine them teamed up with them both in there pink gi’s lol

YOOOOO guuuyyysss…imagine…the namco version…S-S-SS-SIDE ROLLING??? __

Sugami, yeah they are still Dan pals. I haven’t bought the new blanka costume yet, but i love it tho :frowning: i’ma go today put some money in my debit card, order my TE stick and get the costumes too.

Saikyo4ever

Namco version will suck ass :stuck_out_tongue: Projectiles will only be useful in combos since you could easily sidestep them, heck I wouldn’t be surprised if you couldn’t use them unless it was in a combo or something, just look at how often Yoshimitsu uses his sword compared to his Soul Calibur counter-part :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t really see Shoryuken being that useful either, they’d have to give it a really short “jump” and a bigass launch to make a juggle tool. Think the SF cast will practically have to be remade in the Tekken world, their moveset will have to be increased by a fair bit too.

They already seem to have added a forward roll when getting up at least, think Alpha was the only SF game that had that (not including crossovers).

**** **** ******. *** *** ******* ******* *******. **** **** *** **** *** *****. *** *** * ****.

that’s all i have to say.

Bunch of stars?