Street Fighter x tekken arcade pro stick mod

So i tried my friends Seimitsu LS-56-01 and was wondering if i bought one, what extra mods/ plate would i need to get to fit the Madcats SFxT arcade pro stick. <div><br></div><div>Thanks for any advice.</div>

It already is a straight swap replacement.<div><br></div><div>Just remember to turn the 5pin joystick harness plug upside down when connecting it to the joystick pcb.</div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/8713/gahrling">gahrling</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>It already is a straight swap replacement.<div><br></div><div>Just remember to turn the 5pin joystick harness plug upside down when connecting it to the joystick pcb.</div></div>
</blockquote>

Yup, definitely turn that plug upside down.  I made that mistake when I installed mine a long while back now and I had to troubleshoot it.  Great choice, I love the LS-56.

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>So it turns out it doesn’t have the right mounting plate to fit on the stick. and the old mounting plate dose not fit the ls-56. I belive the mounting plate supplied with my LS-56 is “</span></font><span style=“font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px; line-height: 19px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>VF mounting” i belive i need the “MS mounting plate”.<br><br>oh well ill have to order the right plate.</span>

You can drill and counter sink 4 holes in the existing JLF plate or just sell/swap the VF plate to get a MS.<div><br></div><div>Sorry for not making this clear before.</div>

Yeah i thought of that but i just decided to buy the proper plate its only £5 so its no biggie