Street Fighter Unlimited - discussion of the ongoing series

Who is the girl in the green sweat suit and baseball cap in front of Zangief on the Ultra Jam cover of issue #5? She’s not in the images of issue #5 that was previously released. Is she from Final Fight?

Thanks for the reply! Great to hear that we’re getting all the cover B’s together, but 2017 is so far away haha!

That’s R.Mika’s trainer and retired wrestler Yoko Harmageddon. Chamba decided to add her in last minute. That’s her original Alpha design, she appears to have a new design for SFV.

Who is the girl in the green sweat suit and baseball cap in front of Zangief on the Ultra Jam cover of issue #5? She’s not in the images of issue #5 that were previously released. Is she from Final Fight?

Ah! Thanks for that. I pride myself on knowing all the miscellaneous characters and it was killing me to not know. :wink:

Currently released images of the jam covers combined. Hinted top left is Necalli, in the middle Necro vs Blanka (& Twelve + C. Viper?) [= electricity crew], top Sagat, top right Juri and Dee Jay. nJoy :wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/martinitolove/SFU%20combination_zpsjzcwt6mo.jpg

Cover for #8 revealed

About the story: “The Secret Society’s tournament heats up, as Alex faces opponents both in and out of the ring! Plus things take a dark turn as one fighter DIES in the arena! Meanwhile, Dan finally confronts his fathers murderer, Sagat, in a gripping bonus story.”

That Tournament Mode cover is sick.

All of these parody covers have been amazing. Keep 'em coming!

New comic finally came out. Pretty excited that we’re just leading up to the illuminati’s tournament.

Is this the issue with Blanka and Dan? Pretty curious about that one.

It is. But that story didn’t intrigue me as much as the main one though.

Anything interesting done with Blanka and Dan? I’ve been looking forward to this one since Blanka’s barley made an impact since the start of the Udon books. Just a few moments, a fear of Cammy hinting at abuse and then cameos for the Where Are They Now part of Super SF Turbo vol1.

Agreed. It was funny but I didn’t like the rewrite on the Blanka-Dan relations.

I decided to pick this up (Thanks comixOlogy) and had fun with this. I really enjoyed seeing Oro put Ryu through his paces and the Blanka offerings were nice. I’m glad they remembered him and made him likeable. The Dan backup story was silly and fun, no complaints about it.

Issue 9 cover implemented in the Jam :wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/martinitolove/SFU%20combination_zpsfxavaaql.jpg

These throwback parodies are great! This Magnus one is really well done. Love the nods to different cyborgs/robots from the extended game universe…like Cyborg Dan, ha!

Q!!! Nooooooooooo lol. I absolutely love these retro covers. They’re having such a blast with them!

Next issue comes out next Wednesday. And here is a couple of sample images. It looks like it’s gonna be epic!

So Kolin can fight too? Maybe one of the main characters will get a chance to fight her during the final battle to save the world?

SF Unlimited #7 came out today.

I have a few things I wanna say about it.

1. I’m super hyped how this is leadingu p to the World Warrior Tournament Gill and the illuminati is hosting. Liking the roster of those involved. And wondering how the tournament and Gill’s master plan relates.
  2. I enjoyed how there is a lot of SF character in this. Lots of great character moments and even developments to a majority of the minor characters.
  3. Not really buying this whole profecy thing of Alex and the illuminati thing.
  4. Love how Urien is starting to feel jealous of his brother. Definetely see this as a foreshadowing reason for Gill’s downfall
  5. Would LOVE to see more Chun-Li. I know I’m biased, but what can I say? She’s my gal.

Chun-li’s featured in the bonus story in Cammy #1 next month. She’ll fight someone very powerful…