Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

It’s a bad angle but you can tell that is urien by the super bar.

Most definitely. I send you a friends request next time I’m on.

Anyone else want to game. Feel free and hit me up.

Hit me up. I play Oro, Dudley, and Q

Daddyneptune

Can’t say I’m super great but I’m always down to play. Definitely looking to “level up” my 3SO game.

PSN = rubixgroove

I play as a little of everyone but have been particularly fond of Elena & Ibuki for a long time and just recently started tooling around with Necro.
So fuckin’ glad this game came out on the 360/PS3. Had a damn-near spiritual epiphany when I first saw the Second Impact machine in the arcade years and years ago. Add me y’all and we’ll play!

Peace

I need some good SRK peeps on my friend’s list.

I’m not the greatest in my scene, but I know enough to pose a decent challenge.
I know it’s not much, but I did manage to get to 9th place for Ken and I got within top 50 ranked players.

PSN: Hyper_Bolt
I’m on the west coast.

$20 says alex3rdstrike is louis.

Why don’t you take a picture when the game is about to start. Or, this could be a glitch on your end.

PSN: LadyBridget
Region: West Coast
Hi everyone. I’m a beginner Makoto main looking for strong opponents to learn from, as well as new friends xD
I’m still getting a grasp of the game, but I’ll do my best to give you a decent fight!

I also mess around with Elena and Chun-Li occasionally xP

Great games to flaxgrass, RubStyle, and KG-4Sale! They have all been very helpful and friendly to me as I try my best to learn more about 3rd Strike! You guys are awesome! Thank you for putting up with me xD

Tomorrow is Colour Packs. Who’s planning to buy it?

Count me in on the Color Packs. I don’t imagine there’s a chart somewhere online to display the new colors already. Hmm…

Not that I know at the moment. Haven’t been up-to-date on what’s going on lately.

damn coming out with DLC. I am still planning on buying this game

LOL I think you might be $20 richer.

Yo. I can’t wait to see how badly they can make sean clash like they do with every outfit.

To everyone else feel free to add me. I’m usually on most evenings after work.
StuartHayden

They will likely be completely new colors. All the alternate colors you unlock by beating the game with said character are their palettes from NG and 2i

3s is extremely over rated.

How is 3rd Strike Over Rated?

Don’t feed the troll.

It’s all good cause this troll won’t make it far.

Certainly not spending money on color packs. I know it’s cheap but It’s a waste of $$$.

No one is forcing you.