Street fighter comic

Is anyone having trouble finding the street fighter comic? I finally had time to go to the comic shop yesterday and no one has it. Had the guy call up 3 other different shops and none of them had it either. Guess I’ll have to buy it on ebay. :lame:

I with ya brother…

I cant find that bitch nowhere. THe only possible place that could have it is about 20 minutes away. Meh… i might make the drive soon.

i havent seen, or even heard of it coming around here. this sux. u know how the shops hand out lil newsletters, i saw no mentions of it.

i took me to looking through three comic stores to find it, but i got two of the three covers. the joe mad one and the arnold tsang one, now i’d like to find the jo chen exclusive cover (best of the three).

yeah ebay would probably be your best bet now, it was sold out almost immediately. if you get it soon, it shouldn’t be too much.

GOD DAMN

Yeah Jo Chen owns everyone ATM in digital comic coloring.

I heard the Street Fighter Comic sales are unacceptable and they are in dire need of support. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO BUY THIS BITCH SINCE IT HAS COME OUT. NOT EVEN THE OFFICIAL SITE HAS IT FOR SALE. WHAT THE FUCK. HOW CAN ANYONE BUY THIS IF NO ONE SELLS IT!!! HGADKJgaskd FUCK!

Cool I’m not alone then. Yeah Jo chen is super awesome as i’m gonna marry that bitch someday. A chick that likes and draws comics owns anyone for free.

Damn that sucks that you guys can’t find it. The comic shop here has plenty of copies. I bought a few copies of it myself. Gammon, if you’re coming back to Savannah for Fall quarter, Home Run Video has pleny of copies last time I was there(which was this morning).

bought it, photo copied it and sold it on e-bay.

i got all 3 covers of the first issue. do you guys ever read previews? well if you guys dont you should because they have a lot of stuff that have to deal with fighting games especially street fighter you can pick one up in your local comic book shop and just ask the store owner to order it for you. if hes nice he will do it. i just ordered all the copys and i got them first day they came out. i also am geting all 4 covers for the second issue. the comic is kick ass and plus it made by only the best IMAGE… peace

i got all three copies. definately pick it up, its really gooooood.

word…

Comic is too fucking hot. NO one has this shit to peddle. Next time Image & UDON better produce like 100,000,000,000 copies, because that’ll barely be enough apparently. :bluu:

i couldn’t find it either, so when i finally did i bought 9 copies of each cover…now if anyone goes there te’ll be sold out

yeah all praise to jo chen, noone should have that much skill.

heh heh, did you get the jo chen cover? i’ll so buy that shit from you!!

hey when are you at school, i’m heading up there next week.

all day mon and wed. my studio space is like 3 back from where you were last year.

comic?

comicc

comic

comic

comic