Street Fighter Alpha Manga Volume 1 Discussion and Spoiler Thread

It’s worth it man go get it. Read thread for more info. :tup:

For games not so much, possibility is some Guilty Gear manga who the creator got involved in that few GG storyline folk swear by but I’m not sure.

The Devil May Cry 3 manga, people regarded it as canon but DMC3 SE came along and contradicted the way Vergil met Arkham. There were a few things off with it but the Vergil/Arkahm thing is the big one that sets it apart.

But there is some canon stuff out there like Buffy Season 8, the upcoming Veronica Mars series, and the new Gargoyles comics. Stuff done by the original creators to continue the franchises and in the case of Gargoyles overturn the last TV season.

There’s a Star Trek one too, season something of the Kirk series and, I dunno the creator has passed away but I am the farthest thing removed from a Treky so don’t ask me if that’s canon or not. :rofl:

Good shit, I’ll have to pick it up. I had skimmed through the thread for thoughts and impressions on it, but I didn’t want to read anything too closely because of spoilers.

Volume II cormes out this week BTW. :clap:

What’s up sano, I’ve been meaning to ask you, what SF & SFII power foils do you have and/oe which have you seen released? Just double checking because supposedly there were few that were released but never seen @ my comic shop

It’s Nakahira for crying out loud. Anybody unsure of whether or not to buy it needs to know only that to make up their minds. The dude does tight-ass art and fight scenes.

Perfect art experience for manga style, but I’d still favor some better canon storylines…

I have them all except #2 Ken Power Foil. That one came out in a very limited release for some reason. My friend has it though somehow. I have the cover non-foiled and left it at that lol!

But yeah with SF2 they stopped doing them, to see the drawings of them you have to get the latest SF2 TPB. I thiiiink E.Honda was the last one, and that book has the drawings for Karin and Juli/Juni.

If you want me to tell you which foils I do have specifically, remind me again in about October during that magical time twice a year when I organize my comics. I think I’m up to 15 boxes now which is why I’m hesitant to go through all of that unless I get into a heavy nerd debate where I have to look up 5 year old Wolverine issue _ _ _ to prove a point. :rofl: