Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (PS4, XB1, Switch, Steam)

I’ve got them both too. And I think you’re going to be surprised.

Bear in mind, I’m still wondering if the delay on Xbone is being caused by my stick’s Xbox One mode or the game itself (it feels behind on a regular Xbone pad too though :frowning: ). That’s why I was hoping for plenty of feedback. Unfortunately Noodalls doesn’t have 30th for Xbone to test.

I have the steam and xbone version of 30th. Just by feel of offline mode (Steam’s online seems way better) they feel identical for ST. So does HF but I don’t play that often enough to know a difference. I’m using a Brook UFB.

ive played 3rd strike on 30th anniversary (ps4) with a hori vewlix since it came out, i just went back and played the cps3 arcade mode on my big blue…the arcade mode does feel different slightly between the cps3/ps4 versions…it feels like there may be a small amount of lag on the ps4 version…i dont know if its bc of my fightstick, monitor, or just the game…i cant really explain it…but it does feel slightly off

Almost out of context, but I finally received it 5 days ago… the french collector.

It consists of a nice box… the game and :

• a very nice little artbook (wich I show you the 2 first and last pages, I find them very cool, showing Ryu and Ken from SFII and III facing each others)
  • an alternate cover for the game (3rd picture)
  • 4 artworks
  • a very strange carboard, little, long and rectangular (no use for it…) Ryu ank Ken doing hadokens!
  • a flyer for an upcoming book of Capcom, coming with a special shirt
  • that’s it for me.

By the way I have a good time playing it!! Sadly I didn’t try it online for now, but I appreciate a lot the bonuses and extras about tips and trivia.

3 Likes

x64, you should have beat Justin Wong… I’m surprised you didn’t spam tick/command grab on Justin Wong’s Old Sagat…

If you sent JWonggg to loser’s then in grand finals it would have been you (winner’s side) VS Wong (loser’s side). Wong would have still beat LargeMann…

Justin is on another level, as I expected. I have no regrets, other than not getting much time to practice on the CPS2 but what can you do.

1 Like

Nice haul there.

I like the also some of other recent art book that are like ARCADE vibe, That even includes a paper craft.

I hope someday they would even try POP UP books of classic SF2 Stages and SF2 Endings. Even SF2 Intro, covers and some SF2 arts.

Character “free” SF2 stages_(no character)_ would be awesome for a diorama with toys!!

Pop books is something SF2 merchandise hadn’t covered yet even in the past.

Since we had some papercraft… for a while I think Mechanical paper dolls too based on SF2 would be awesome too

Mechanical paper dolls

Mechanical Puppet Toys

3D board game

I won’t be mad at them if they don’t do it. :thinking:
You can test your skills with that if you want

e50895061dbeb1ed6aeca17e5e2cef79

2 Likes

Agree I have seen that for awhile along with also bunch of those photo frame diorama and bead arts.

I probably just wanted a branded licensed one someday and a pop up book merchandise with the mechanical paper toys and dolls that is more akin to the OG SF2 art for possible future art book for collection to elevate special things to a different level of collectors item than the usual compilation of pictures, history and biography.

The Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition was a very satisfying eye candy in presentation that it standout for not just like another of those special collectors item book for a bookshelves to be with the pile of other special books.

I agree, It has a place of choice with my Alex Ross, Amano and a few others, it’s a nice looking one.

But for the pop up book (or why not, music boxes), I guess it’s too obscure, it’s easier DLC that taking risks with new fancy ideas.

Just bringing in new ideas in the table if they decide to make their more future project exceptional and remarkable than the previous. Whatever would it be a collector would buy it any way.

True, a wood Unicorn Harp would probably sell, with a sticker Street Fighter on it.
Oh wait a minute, I have something here.
Want it?

1 Like

wow amazing genius haha

so funny. check this:

we are the FightCade try hards

Sea is less salty.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/06/27/patch-for-street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-june-28

2 Likes

Patch notes for June 28th

PlayStation 4:

A matchmaking filter has been added. Users will now be able to select the minimum connection strength for opponents to match up with online
Lobby issues have been improved
Akuma is no longer playable in Ranked Mode for Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Street Fighter III: New Generation and Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Giant Attack now output sound in stereo
Various localization improvements
_ _

Xbox One:

Street Fighter III: New Generation and Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact - Giant Attack now output sound in stereo
Various localization improvements
Note: The Xbox One version of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection currently uses Microsoft’s system for optimizing matchmaking for users with strong signals. Therefore, a matchmaking filter was not implemented

Steam:

A matchmaking filter has been added. Users will now be able to select the minimum connection strength for opponents to match up with online
A fix for direct input controllers where some users were unable to use diagonal movements

Switch patch comes at later date.

3 Likes

Weird. The XB1 version appears to have no region filter at all. Also it looks like Capcom will not be removing the ranking cap locking everyone at 2045 points max. Might as well not have a ranking system :confused:

1 Like

Basically. I just play ranked cuz I figure people are on to play. I dont care for the score or anything.

2 Likes

If/when I get a PS4 then I will only play in casuals and not ranked. Heard that there are more players in casuals. Also, would be cool to stream the following:

Jion_Wansu VS DarksydePhil
LTG VS DarksydePhil
LTG VS Jion_Wansu

1 Like