Story mode?

I know I’ll get laughed at for this, but I wish they added more to Vega’s prologue in SFV. Mind you, we might get more for the cinematic update.

What would you guys like to see for our matador in terms of character development and role in the story? What would be the best kind of ending for him?

I’ve literally never noticed this thread, but better late then never :smile:

Honestly I would’ve like them to progress his character a bit. He still doing the same old shit fucking with Cammy and the other broads.

Like Vega has to be worried about aging and losing his fabulous looks right? I would think he would be sort of like Bison looking for another body, or alternatively some other way to preserve his beauty. He doesn’t need it now of course but seeing as how he is pretty much insane maybe he thinks he does.

Shadaloo always seemed like a regular 9-5 for him. I never really got the feeling he cared at all about what they do. I could easily imagine him joining up with the Illuminati after Kolin or maybe Gill promise him some sort of new body/eternal youth/immortality. We already know they have a bunch strong secret techniques so it doesn’t seem too implausible, especially considering Gill can resurrect himself. This could also act as some sort of catalyst to expand on his power and fighting skill.

About time someone came to this thread!

Anyway, I think there is a bit of progression going on here - maybe the bit where Vega threw away his mask might have some significance? If you also pay attention to his reactions towards Cammy’s protection of Decapre, you can tell that he’s starting to soften up (for the lack of a better term).

I think the eternal youth stuff may come up as a plot point for the second part of story mode. Either that, or he may end up showing that he actually cares for Cammy. (Admittedly, I ship them.)