Storm inf vs Sent help

I don’t know if I’m just retarded…but this is suppose to be easy to do. I can usually get it to around 12 hits or so then I F it up for some reason. I’ve been practicing it a good amount and I think I almost have it. I think my timing is screwed up somewhere and the only tutorial I can find is one that’s in Spanish (which I can’t read). If anyone could give me some hints for the timing I’d much appreciate it.

PS: I’m pretty new to the game btw.

There is a video showing the infinite on www.zachd.com, which is located within the ‘combo’ link, and is posted as a Sentinel only infinite. It’s no different than watching it on a match vid, nor does it give a break down as an actual tutorial, but it shows the idea.

Essentially, you want to hold up foward to jump, then lk, lk on the way up, then hold down, but hit fp while at the top, then delay the rh to hit mid-lower body.

You want to have the RH hit as low as possible to stun sentinel long enough for the re-jump lk, lk…

Hope that helps.

there is a huge amount of time inbetween the HP and the HK and u dont even need to hold up.

lk mk hp…massive pause hk land jump lk mk repeat

this is what i do

hold up/forward lk lk, hold down/forward hp (pause) hk. when i was learning it i would mess up by pausing to long. as already stated a little below middle of sents body is where u wanna hit.

getting flow with storm is difficult for some people, myself included. I have a much easier time going with pure speed. Speed is more reliable than flow.

Like Sj lk xx dash forward lk, hk/hp, repeat.

born again communist, thanks for that combo i want to try that,

and for the traditional versoin, dont start it with lk lk hp hk if u are just trying to learn it,

jump in and do hp and pause and then do hk and land and then go lk lk hp hk etc.

that combo is very general, you can do a lot of stuff against a standing sent. sj.lk adf lk, mk, hp, hk, land, s.lp, s.lk sjc. lj, repeat…or do other variations of tj infinites.

Thanks a ton guys…Practiced it a bit and I got it down pat now. Really awesome that you guys took time to help out :)!

yeah that was pretty awesome of me.

Whats really great is when trying to land that sj inf on a blocking sent, you cross him up all day long. Alot of the time if you sj. lk AD you can make the following sj.FP come out on the other side of the unsuspecting sent. Once you get really fast with it its one of the most successful ways to break through a blocking sent, in my experience.