Storm/cyc flying screen glitch

in the corner

launch+cyc assist, sj fp, fall behind the opponent then fk(bullet hits),airdash up lk,mp,fk.

then float.

It’ll keep you off screen and lock the flying screen for as long as it’s possible to float from that height, 3-4 seconds is about what it seems like. this is slightly different from the other set-up most people have seen in some combo videos, same concept, just fucks with flying screen instead of just floating high up at sj height.

you can also attack at any point during that float delay to cancel and dash in from flying screen.

wierd.

lol, you fuck with this game more than anyone i know of

tried it a while ago. i seem to have problems regarding the “fall behind the opponent then fk” part… is there a specific height or something??

damn mike, you should of kept that shit to yourself. That combo is just too wonky for anyone to do.

Jesus would stand up out of his seat if he saw that combo :looney:

:nunchuck: random as fuuuuuck

combo has tight timing.

edit: once you do the combo, it only locks the screen low to the floor,it keeps it focused on them, they can wavedash back to where you were floating from and try to sj up to you. storm can float from a higher angle above them when the start dashing towards you.

dats hot mixup. im gonna master it

The crazy part about this shit is what the opponent is still able to do during the screen lock.

The possibilities for storms float positioning vs whatever the opponent is able to do to manuver=wonky marvel

try flying after her with sentinel…stupid

I’d have to see it…I’m trying to envision what you’re saying

Is it the same as inthe corner: launch, lp, lp, lk, mp, mk, aduf (go to other side) blah blah fierce. it causes flying screen and storm takes a while to dash in. I never tried floating though…I don’t know if they are related… and it mighta been the one you were talking about in OP

can anyone make a vid to give us a visual? it’d be greatly appreciated :smokin:

does this only work in the corner?

i did something like this the other day and storm was floating up in the air but the camera was on the ground.

i seen this in a combo video too, i cant remember which one though sorry. i think it was one of DJ-b13’s storm vids

damnnnnn, this setup is 2 years old? I was there when that bitch created that shit too :rofl:

can’t believe I forgot all about this.