STL Garbage VIII: Garbage 3.0 - DON'T SHAKE MY HAND!

PSN: Hell-Kaiser
XBL: Hell Kaiser316 (Don’t have a 360 at the moment sooooooooooooooo…)

Jeff any news on the arrival of AH3 :smiley:

PSN: Mune-sama (yeah, I know it’s dumb)

I’m on quite often, and usually willing to play games if I’m not in the middle of anything else.

[media=youtube]gfwoLXEk9QI&feature=player_embedded"[/media]

sundried tomatoez>ketchup

awwwwww snap pj bottoms. :wink:

we should have a Feb 15th mvc3 slumber party and we can stay up late,listen to justin beaver(shes hot),drink hot choco and have [media=youtube]5udYEHm99Pk&t=0m32s"[/media] ^0^

i think we should also have an area map,like if your from St.Louis,St.Charles,North Co,South Co,Ill side,etc etc.

Area map would be sick have everyone drop me there locations not addresses just locations and I’ll update the post.
MvC3 slumber party…but I wet the bed don’t think it be good for me.

Again, if anyone is interested in BB casuals tomorrow from 1 to 5ish (saturday the 15th) send me a PM and ill get you contact info.

@Ketchup

As far as I can tell, Play-Asia hasn’t even shipped my copy yet. I’m pissed and rather surprised. My copy of TvC arrived on release day. I don’t know what the hold up us now.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Can I be called Hunt’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Evilben give me the info so I can update the thread for people to see.
Anyone who has hookups PM me ahead of time and I’ll update the thread and shit for you :smiley:

Managing this thread is fun shit :smiley: Feels good to help out.

If you’re planning on updating locations, I live in Alton, Illinois. ;3

OK cool I need more locations before I drop update that.

Mark me down as St. Ann, Missouri.

I haven’t trusted Play-Asia since they fucked up my Mushihimesama Futari preorder on 360 a year and a half ago. I’ve been buying imports from NCSX ever since. Great service, and their blog almost always lets people know exactly what is up if shipments don’t go according to plan.

But anyways, I’ve been messing with AH3 while waiting for my real copy thanks to the magic of the internets. Fun game, but navigating some of the menus with no knowledge of Japanese takes a little time.

AR AH3 Lets go :smiley:

Ballwin 63011, by Ballwin Golf Course

PSN: MagmaFisher

true

AKA post in here to make these two feel better lol.

Ballwin, MO 63011

Hey guys! Mune and Gllty finally got me to register. So, hi there, I’m collin, or Dok is what I was in at RJ’s last month. I’m in Alton, just like Mune. I’m on LIVE if you can’t see over on the side there. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not really competitive online though since well…only arcsys knows how to netcode. Hah. Shoutouts to Blaz’s great online.

I’m not good at talking about myself, so the end. :smiley: