Steven Universe Fighting Game Concepts

For a while I’ve been thinking about concepts, mechanics, and gameplay for a Steven Universe style fighting game. i decided to ask you guys what you thought about it, what some of your ideas may be, and If any of my ideas sounded good, both on paper and in-game. If it matters, I am well adept in many traditional fighting games, such as Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Skullgirls, and Granblue Fantasy Versus. My main concept I was originally going to go for was a 4 button, 3v3 tag team Fighterz-esque sort of fighter. A Light, Medium, Heavy. and Special button, along with 2 additional buttons for tagging and assists. A super meter, which went up to 5, DHCs, EX moves which consume half a bar of meter. It would be a normal “hold back to block” blocking system, and Guard Cancels that consume 1 bar of meter. You gain meter by moving, attacking, and blocking. Each character has atleast one level 1 super and atleast one level 3 super. And lastly, most, if not all, special moves will be a quarter circle forward or backward motion, with an occasional down down here or there. This has been the farthest I have gotten in concept with concrete ideas. Before I share any more, I want to know what you all think, and If you have any criticism on my ideas. Other than that, I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.