Starting A-New SC, NC 2016

Looking for players around the NC area, SC area or Local. Streetfighter V, Mortal Kombat X, among other fighting games.To set up and start tourney’s. There are some coming up at “Save Point VideoGames” in the University area (Charlotte). If your interested pm me. I have a few ideas, but I’m looking for serious honest tourney players and upstarters.

Im currently in Jacksonville,NC and have all ready made plans to go up to VA for tournaments so if there are things happening in Charlotte id love to attend those as well.

Moving to atlantic south matchmaking. Please don’t post regional matchmaking threads in game sections. Please also look to see if there is already a thread for your area.

Thanks,
-mods

Hey man, we hold sessions over in Greenville regularly. Hit me up and i can get you some details.

Logged on just to see if there was some new people looking for NC stuff…

Most people in NC use FB now for our FG stuff. I’m the person who hosts in Greenville, and we do stuff pretty regularly; somtimes 2-3 times a week. We have a group page on FB , and there’s a general group for Raleigh and the rest of the state.