"Stand aside kiddies, while Goliath does his thing!" - The Hawkeye Combo Thread

Oh, awesome. I didn’t know that loop worked on the ground too. Thank you very much. I am looking into Rocket Raccoon so I think I will try out your loop idea.

From anywhere on the screen u can do a s. H into net arrow 4 times in a row and end it with a gimlet.

combo 1: s.H > qcf M > s. H > qcf M > s. H > qcf M > s. H > qcf H > gimlett

A harder one that utilizes the poison arrow.

combo 2: s.H > qcf M > s. H > qcf M > s. H > qcf M > s. H > qcb M > L > gimlett

Since i run chris 2nd, i can DHC into grenade launcher super since they are still grounded.

Edit: if close enough u can do light version of trick and do an air gimlett for combo 2.

Edit 2: the s.H is uncharged single arrow.

do cliff have any relaunch combos by himself? if so, can someone share it with me?

After the magic series you can use Ice Breaker (QCB + attack and then M), causing a groundbounce. You may also be able to use Shock Value (Forward M? Not sure).
And I think there’s something in the corner with Super Scatter Shot.

my new bnb does about 520k using 1 meter and 1 assist:
cr. l, st.m, df+h, launch, m , h(2 hits), s,call assist , dash back, L trickshot + h shot, assist hits, trickshot + M (ice), dash forward , launch, m , h(2 hits), s , land l trickshot > poison arrow > Super.

I’m using Hawkeye-a, RR-pendelum, Doom-a. It works with both doom and RR assist. Depending on what assist you’re using you can also do a net arrow after the assist hits, instead of the trickshot M(ice).

Yup. It OTGs. You can slide afterward to relaunch.

Im curious how do people land super scatter shot at the end of a combo? I tried to just do it but it doesn’t combo for some reason, maybe I need to hit the air :s: lower or something(kinda like zero), any ideas?

It would be nice if the guy who rushed to make this thread actually added stuff to the first post. The net loop would be a great bnb.

If this thread isnt updated soon, OP, I’ll close it and have someone else who will actually update it do so. You opened way too many character combo threads, Paper Bowser. Most people cant keep up with one, and youve opened several.

The guide has been out for a few days, where are the combos at!?

I normally land it by doing a basic MMHS air combo, OTG with Ice Breaker, slide into relaunch, and jump cancel the Kiss of Fire hyper. If you aren’t confident with your launch cancelling abilities, you can always delay starting the MMHS slightly.

I have a fun little combo with Hawkeye and Dormammu for getting two poison arrows in:

j:s:, :d::m:, :df::h:, :s:, super-jump, j:m: j:m: j:h: j:s:, land, (See Situational 1)

Situational 1:

In the corner:
Back-dash, press :a1: (Dark Hole) slightly after back-dash input, :f::m:, :qcb::l::l: (Poison Tip), :df::h:, :s:, super-jump, j:m:, j:m:, j:h:, j:s:, land, back-dash, :qcb::l::l: (Poison Tip), :qcf::atk::atk:

Not in corner:
Walk forward slightly, :a1: (Dark Hole), :f::m:, :qcb::l::l: (Poison Tip), :df::h:, :s:, super-jump, j:m:, j:m:, j:h:, j:s:, land, (See Situational 2)

Situational 2:

In the corner:
Back-dash, :qcb::l::l: (Poison Tip), :qcf::atk::atk:

Not in corner:
:qcb::h::l: (Poison Tip), :qcf::atk::atk:

Total damage: around 500k + 2 poisons

Hawkeye combos seem to be pretty situational since his trick shot OTGs depend heavily on if he is in the corner or not.

Note: At the start of the combo, input the slide to launcher quickly or you will cross under the opponent and be unable to finish the combo. If you are having trouble with it crossing under too much when not in the corner, replace the slide with :f::h:, it does 25k less damage overall, but deals with the slide issues.

Is there a way to get net arrow to hit after forward heavies first hit it is done in Maximilian’s Assist Me but I don’t think it possible now…guess he didn’t have the final build then.

oh also why talking about 2 poison combos does it matter how many are in there? do they stack or something?

mid screen bnb:

s.H > qcf M loop also works against aired opponents but against smaller opponents the s.H must be angled slightly downward depending on the range.

close to mid screen, df H can be comboed off of net arrow for a full bnb.

Food for thought about Net arrow.

With these loops see how your THC works out. I’m using RR/Hawkeye/Doom so I can do the triple net arrow then s.H xx THC. Rocky’s super lasts long enough that with the correct timing I can tag a poison arrow onto it and still get full damage off Rock n Roll, so be sure to investigate how your team works with that.

Also It’s not specifically a combo, but I thought I’d point out that I’ve noticed when you hit with Net arrow in the air it’s like spidey’s web ball so they can’t tech directionally out of it, so it seems okay for a reset situation by a throw followed with an OTG ice arrow into relaunch. The thing is there is no real point in doing this unless I can find an alternative option out of air net arrow to help force a mixup otherwise they just know to tech at the point.

Anyone have thoughts or input on this?

[media=youtube]fyrWyCwWibw[/media]

A few Hawkeye combos I came up with.

I like the st.l, st.m, trickshot>ice. may have to start using that :slight_smile:

It’s st.M > f.H > L Trickshot Ice.
I believe it was in Mission #10 where this combo starter was in, but since it started in the corner, people implied it only worked in the corner.

It works midscreen on all characters that I’m aware of.

Hawkeye+Rocket Raccoon (Pendulum), mid-screen only:

st.:m:+:a1: > :f::h:(2) > :dp::l:+Pendulum Hit > st.:h: > :qcf::m: > :qcb::h:~:h: > Explosion Hit > :df::h: > :s: > j.:m: > j.:m: > j.:h: > j.:s: > :qcb::l:/:h:~:l: > :qcf::atk::atk:= 500,600+Poison Arrow

They do not stack, but the poison effect DOES continue throughout your combo! If you try out the combo I listed above, if you just do a H Trickshot into the H arrow as the OTG instead of fM, and compare a character’s lifebar afterwards on both versions, the added damage from the two poison tips is quite substantial!