ST Message Board

Hi,

I run a small Super Turbo discussion board located at http://groups.msn.com/superturbocommunity

The site has been up for some time, but with nationals coming up I thought that I would promote it a bit more.

Often times, it is difficult to find good information on the SRK boards, partly due to a more general approach, and partly due to spam. Super Turbo Community solves both of these problems. It’s all ST talk, all the time; and more importantly, there is NO spam. Each member has to be personally approved by me so we only have members that are either experts, or have a genuine desire to learn and keep this great game alive (or both! :smiley: ).

So with a little contribution from everyone, I hope that the site will serve as your consolidated source of information for ST.

Thanks for reading,

-arcticninja

hey arcticninja:)
whiel ia love the message board, i never get there too much. i
my hook up with msn/hotmail is quite sketchy. i’m not all happy having to hook up wiht them to log in…but i’ll be there agina as dublo7 or some other bond rip-off name within the next 2 weeks.

i’m visitng t.o. this weekend. cya…

sup Dave :slight_smile:

hopefull I’ll see you at ECC and we can have that Dhalsim vs. Vega rematch :smiley:

Hey Dave, how’s it going?

While you’re in TO are you gonna stop by sauga as well? Right now all we have is cvs2 and broken 3s but hopefully a3 will be in soon and we can play some alpha 3.

maybe… i’t be earliy on saturday, though. b4 3pm.i’m really just home to clean out some old stuff.

i’m doing ok. just trying to prep up for midwest and ecc8.
ideally there will be a t.o. crew there and we can get som st team tourney action!!

cya
p.s i got through on the st board!!:slight_smile:

Oh shit. I forgot that I have an appointment on saturday so I probly won’t show up. If you want to go play the other sauga players, they might be there saturday, but it turns out I won’t be there. Sorry Dave.

I’m sad the small super turbo board is no longer active.